• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WL accessible rooms?

bumpysheep

Mouseketeer
We have reservation for an accesible room for 3 people. I was told WL DOES have rooms with two queens that also have a roll in shower with grab bars?

We will need two beds! Can anyone verify? I remember reading that WL only have KING beds in the accessible rooms. Thanks!

If no one else responds, you should be able to find out by calling the WDW Special Resort Reservations: 407-939-7807 (TTY: 407-939-7670)

Thank you Sue. I will call them now, I love that Disney has TTY lines, I'm not deaf but have difficultly with speech so it is great when I can try and call myself instead of asking my mother to. Regular Reservations refused to transfer us when we called back!

Bumpysheep if they do not have a tty line call through relay service. They can do the speaking for you. Also if you have a Sidekick or a Blackberry check into getting tty service for it. I can do relay or straight tty on my Sidekick II. It is awesome to be able to understand people and not have to struggle because I can't understand their speech.

i have a sidekick i had no idea about the tty. i will have to find out about that. thank you!

Download Sprint Relay Wireless from Download Fun. That gives you relay. Then to get TTY you sign up with go.america.com the first time you try to use the tty option. There is a small change to sign up and about $10/monthly. Well worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter