WL bunk beds

cmr

Earning My Ears
Could anyone please tell me where the rooms with the bunk beds are, at WL?

We have a woods view room reserved, and my kids like the idea of bunk beds - something different, I guess.

I was wondering if, by requesting bunk beds, we'll get a room in a specific area.

I was hoping to request one on an upper floor, for a better view - but am concerned that the bunk beds might limit our locations.

Has anyone had a WL room with bunk beds? Did they give you a bit more "floor space" in the room? Where was your room located?

We've never stayed at the WL, and are splitting this stay between there and the Dolphin (been there & the Swan before), so the bunk beds will be a nice change for the kids - from the queen beds.

Thanks so much for any help you can give!

Hi cmr,
We stayed at the WL last August and I requested bunk beds for my young daughter. We had a standard room reserved at a great rate (mousesaver's code). I asked for a complimentary up-grade when we arrived and got one with the bunk beds in it. I don't remember the room number but we were on the 3rd floor and our patio overlooked the quiet pool area of the WL vacation villas. She loved the bunks by the way!! Something about sleeping up high that attracts the kiddoes; as for floor space - well, maybe a foot or so but nothing really added. Great resort by the way; we would go back in a heartbeat!! Have a great time and say Hi to Mickey for us.:bounce:

We had a woods view with bunk beds. We were on the 4th floor.

We had a standard view with bunk beds. We were on the 3rd floor.

I'm not sure about the extra floor space. It doesn't seem to make much difference. But, the sleeping arrangements are so nice for the kids. They take turns sleeping on the top bunk.

You will love WL. It's my fav resort!

I believe that there are bunkbed rooms in every wing/floor.

The resort seems to alternate queen/bunkbed rooms with queen/queen rooms - I call this the 'grandparents effect' - the grandparents want to be in the room adjoining the 'family'.

In any case - not to worry - you'll be able to get a bunkbed room, with a good view. The bunkbed rooms do have a larger space between the bunkbeds and the queen bed, but it doesn't really make the room feel that much larger.

We stayed in room 5012 (Woods view, bunkbed, non-smoking) and really enjoyed the location. We could see the CR, the Monorail and Cinderella's Castle through the branches of the Pine trees as well as see quite a lot of the MVMCP fireworks over the tops of the trees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter