• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WL - Deluxe rate?

mommykds

All Disney all the time! Hang on little Dole Whip,
I checked on "historical rates" site for the AP rate for deluxe room at WL (Room for 5), but it is not listed. Anyone knwo what the AP rate is for the deluxe room at WL for value or peak season? Thanks!!!

this year WDW has changed it discount - they use to be 30% to 40% off the room rack rate - this year - it is a definite amount

so far it has been $100 to $125 (depending upon season) for the deluxe resort - that is it a straight discount.

so $325 for value season (maybe) and $415 for peak season (again big maybe)

these rates are only if you are going through a DVC member

for VWL (DVC resort) it should be $300 a night Sun-thurs for value (value is different at DVC - January, Sept, Dec 1-14) this is a 2-bedroom DVC resort.
for Oct, Nov 1-22 & 26-30, Dec 15-23 - $320 for Sun-Thurs a night.

Magic (Peak Season) for DVC
Feb 16-28, March 1-19, April 3-30, June 11-30, July 1-31, Aug 1-15, Nov 23-25 - $400 for Sun-thurs

fri/sat are much higher and generally are worth staying at a 2-bedroom

a 2-bedroom villa has a king bed in the master, a queen sleeper sofa in the livingroom and either 2 queen beds or 1 queen bed and a double sleeper sofa in the 2nd bedroom.

both bedroom have their own baths.

the master bath has a whirlpool tub and a shower stall - there are stackable washer/dryer in the closet.

If you want to consider a DVC villa - then go to the DVC rental/trade board and ask over there.

most DVC members are willing to rent for $10 a point - some are not - be sure you are going with someone who rents for a $10 a point - otherwise you would be better off with the WL suites.

if you rent from a DVC member - NO HOUSEKEEPING.

I don't like someone in my room when I am not there - but then I am different!!!

good luck

these are 2005 prices and season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter