WL, fireworks ???

Kimberle

WL Vet
I haven't stayed at WL since they cut down the trees for the new DVC. Are there any places where you can see the MK fireworks either from a room or in a common area? Years ago, I remember watching from my room (otter pond view).

I tried to find the FAQ thread. Is it not active anymore?

There are a lot of rooms that have a view of the fireworks. Some views are better than others. There is a fantastic view from the windows in the hallway that are closest to the elevator in the north wing. The view from the shore next to Geyser Point isn’t too bad and has the added benefit of having the music piped in next to the restaurant.

There are a lot of rooms that have a view of the fireworks. Some views are better than others. There is a fantastic view from the windows in the hallway that are closest to the elevator in the north wing. The view from the shore next to Geyser Point isn’t too bad and has the added benefit of having the music piped in next to the restaurant.

That's great to know, thanks!

OP, we stayed standard-CL two years ago and had a fantastic view of the fireworks. It made WL CL a pretty good bang for the buck compared to other deluxes, IMHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter