WL Sleigh Ride

StacyPop

<font color=purple>Things have a way of working th
I heard Bob mention on the Christmas in July podcast that there was a sleigh ride offered in Dec at WL. I found the info on the DIS, but not sure on the price. Is it $35 per person? Or per carriage? Can anyone clarify??
Thanks!

The price is per carriage, not per person. I picked up on that when he mentioned it and made a mental note to tell him he was mistaken. Unfortunately, I had a "brain crap." :crazy:

I'm still looking to confirm that this is the same rate for '07. I'll add an update once that's done. :thumbsup2

Can anyone tell me how to make a reservation for the sleigh ride? Also, how far in advance can me make a reservation?

Thanks!

Missie

We did this three years ago and our boys still talk about it. we sang christmas carols and had so much fun. we surprized them with the ride after dinner at the Whispering canyon. I highly recommend this.

We did this for the first time last year and are looking forward to it again this year. I called (407) WDW-Play and asked about it- the CM on the phone had never heard of it. So I told her about it and told her she could find info from 2006 on the DIS. She laughed and said to keep an eye out here 'cause the DIS seems to hear about releases before the CMs do!:lmao:

It was suggested to try at 90 days, unless I see something else.

I gotta say- ours was almost cancelled last year (Dec 23) because of storms. We started out and it started misting.... I swear it almost felt like snow flurries!:cloud9: The one thing I miss by moving to the south..... but we enjoyed snuggling under the blanket sipping champagne and turning our faces up into the mist....:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter