WL vs Copper Creek Villas

eileenwarren

1mom2kids
What is the difference in a room at WL and a Deluxe Studio at Copper Creek Villas other than the kitchenette and maybe the price? I could not get a room at WL for my dates so I booked a room at CC Villas.

The villas is a lot larger and I feel a great place to stay for a vacation

Try for a higher room for the view
Some say the vilas floor 7 have a good view of mk fireworks

Corner room has the best view I think but only my opinion
The villas are in the main lodge

Geyser point bar and grille is great
Lovely view of the lake

I would do the villas over a standard room

What is the difference in a room at WL and a Deluxe Studio at Copper Creek Villas other than the kitchenette and maybe the price? I could not get a room at WL for my dates so I booked a room at CC Villas.

Both are in the main building at Wilderness Lodge. Copper Creek is new and feels bright and fresh. The studios have one queen bed and a pull out. WL is darker and a bit dated, but have two queens or a king. The standard rooms up high at WL have an amazing fireworks view, non courtyard facing (north), Copper creek is on the wrong side to have that view but you may catch a glimpse. Both are great choices, I tend toward the lodge when they are both available for the true two beds, but we liked to studio too!

The villas is a lot larger and I feel a great place to stay for a vacation

Try for a higher room for the view
Some say the vilas floor 7 have a good view of mk fireworks

Corner room has the best view I think but only my opinion
The villas are in the main lodge

Geyser point bar and grille is great
Lovely view of the lake

I would do the villas over a standard room

Isn't the studios, pretty much the same size as a regular room? I did not think they were larger, when we checked them out.

I would say the two biggest differences are the kitchenette and sofa bed in the studio, vs no kitchenette and two regular beds in the WL room. Otherwise, it's the same size rooms as they were regular WL rooms prior to the conversion.

If you have four adults, you would probably prefer a regular WL room for the regular beds. If you are two adults (with or without young children) then the sofa bed will not be an issue and you might prefer having the kitchenette (it comes in handy for breakfast in the room).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!