WLV activities

disneydawn66

Earning My Ears
I finally received my guide book:) but still no pins:( Anyway I was looking through the book and noticed it listed activities at WLV. Duck races, crafts, etc. Has anyone ever done these? Do you know where they hold these activities? Has anyone ever done the hayride that leaves from there?
Thanks for the info..
Dawn

Dear Dawn

We were at the Villas in June and loved it. Most of all we loved the resort. Our Biggest surprise was the list of activities...... the duck races were in the pool and FUN! We rented surreys and boats..... went fishing. Sorry we didnt get to do the hayride it RAINED But the crafts were neat ( by the pool) . I was pleasantly surprised, so much so we are making sure we are leaving 2 days on our next trip to take advantage of the happenings at the resort instead of always running.

I do not remember having such activities when I stayed at the Poly in '99.

I absolutely LOVE WL and I plan on making use of activities at HH and VB soon!

Robyn

which pool did these take place at? The smaller WLV pool or the big pool at the Lodge?
Thanks
Dawn
29 days and counting...:jester:

they were at the larger pool which left the Hidden springs pool a bit more quiet though still full of kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter