WM Alex - Downloading PM - how much time do we have to complete this?

PrincessInOz

Thanks for my avatar, Mary Jo!
Thanks for posting the news about us being able to save our PMs on our local hard drives and the heads-up that any PMs older than 6 months will not be moved to the new server.

Can you please advise how long we have to do this? I appreciate you may not want to broadcast a server transition date yet...but an indication of timeframe might be helpful....

1 week? 2 weeks? Before Christmas? :confused3

Thanks in advance.

princess::upsidedow

Is there a link to do this somewhat simply? Or is it a matter of individual message copy and paste?

Thanks.

If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of your PM list there is an option to Download All Private Messages in 3 different formats (XML, CSV, Text) right above the Forum Jump box. You can click on that and it will download all of your PM's

Thanks much, lts. :thumbsup2 With the, I am sure, thousands of times I have been on that page, never knew that was there. :faint: Thanks very much.

I'm guessing from the silence that this means I'll have to do this sooner rather than later in case they go *poof* when I least expect it to.

Okay. I'll make some time ASAP.

I would do them as soon as you have a chance. I did mine a month or so ago. If you download them it is actually pretty quick. If you want to go through and read and delete each one then it will take longer. I did a little of both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter