WOC Dessert party? Can you cancel and get a refund?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of booking a WOC dessert party for our trip in Dec. It looks like Fantasmic doesn't run on the weekdays we are there. I see where you need to book it at 60 days if you want to get it and you need to pay for the whole thing up front. Do they have any kind of cancelation policy and refund? Thanks

I'm thinking of booking a WOC dessert party for our trip in Dec. It looks like Fantasmic doesn't run on the weekdays we are there. I see where you need to book it at 60 days if you want to get it and you need to pay for the whole thing up front. Do they have any kind of cancelation policy and refund? Thanks

I think the same policy applies to all reservations. 24 hours ahead to cancel.

I’ve heard that the refunds can take a bit to show back in your account.

I think the only reason the dessert party requires upfront payment is so they don’t have to deal with payment at the time of the show.

24 hours cancellation will get you a refund. Cancel sooner if you know you won't be going since it does take a few days to get your money back.

Yes, we have cancelled before or moved our reservation and it took a couple days for the credit to show up on our credit card but it was all fine.

They cancelled for us last year when WOC broke, and we did get our money refunded.

Be aware that times aren't always available 60 days out. Check every day starting that day, but don't be surprised if the times aren't loaded until 50 or even 40 days ahead. In other words, don't panic if you get online at 60 days out and nothing is available. Also, it doesn't tend to sell out immediately, so no need to be on right when it comes available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter