Wolfgang on ddp & kids

twinkletoesmom

Mouseketeer
Do the kids get to choose an adult app. there does not seem to be any kids apps on the menu. If not does anyone know the choice for the kids. Thanks

My kids were not allowed to choose any app here. They actually weren't allowed to get any apps at Le Cellier or Whispering Canyon either.

Yvonne

What!? Is that the norm? I thought i heard people say that their kids did fron Lc & WW. What have other people experienced?

It seems to vary completely. There is is a whole thread with kids and apps in it if you search. We went the last week in Jan and the kids got no apps. Other people have. It seems more often that they don't. We asked nicely but were told kids could have only what was on the kids menu. Apparently they now serve a piece of fruit with kids meals that serves as their appetizers (comes on the meal plate and looks like a garnish ;). Mama Melrose was also a no. For the most part my kids didn't care as long as there was bread to eat. They ate a lot of bread at Le Cellier..... AT WCC I got the nachos-chili and it was enough for 3 of us.

Yvonne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter