• great!!!

• good but not worth the cost

• good expensive but worth it

• stinks

• express is better. stick to the pizza

Results are only viewable after voting.

jann1033

<font color=darkcoral>Right now I'm an inch of nat
thanks for the advice and if you know if the cafe is open for lunch or it's hrs please mention it

I really don't know the hours but we try to get there on the early side for dinner (before 6pm) because later there is usually quite a wait. We all really enjoy the place. Even my dad who is picky and never tries anything new liked it. DH loves the spring rolls and sushi samplers. I really like the salmon. The desserts are really good, too.

Sorry, I don't know the hours either! I will say that our family loves this place! Everything we have ever tried has been wonderful. The portions are good, and the presentation always nice. We have always had excellent and attentive service. The menu is huge and varied. We like to share dessert here, and always go for the dessert sampler or the fondue (their homemade marshmallows are so good with the chocolate dipping sauce!).

just bumping so it doesn't get lost till i know the hrs

We had a fabulous lunch one afternoon around 2:00pm last January. There were few people in the place, it was quiet and the food and service were great!

Anne

Love Wolfgang's!! It's a must for each trip. We've never had anything but really great food and the desserts are soooo yummy!! :tongue:

My family and I ate there Thursday evening. The food was good, but the service was terrible. We had a new server, so that may have been part of the problem.

Just a warning for anyone using the gold plan, check your receipt. They took off two meals for each person (they claimed to not know anything about the gold plan so charged two meals as if it were the Silver plan wishes). It took 30 minutes for the manager to come to our table (he also claimed to know nothing about the gold plan). After explaining (almost to the point of arguing :rolleyes: )to the manager for approximately ten minutes we finally convinced him to call the hotel. Ten more minutes later he came back, apologized weakly and said we would be refunded the 6 meals they charged us for 3 people and would recharge us for 3 meals.

My son began to feel ill after the appetizer ao we asked the waitress to pack the meal up to go due to his illness, even before our entrees came out. We had to sit there for about an hour while my son was feeling sick while they took their time finding out how to bill us.:mad: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The restaurant did manage to get everything fixed, but it did leave a bad taste in my mouth about Wolfgang Pucks.

I'm not sure what the hours are but we didn't leave until past 10pm and all the tables were still full, so I imagine they are open to at least 11pm.

I love Wolfgang Puck's!!!!!
(and I think the hours are different depending on the season)

The chicken strips (from the Express at the Marketplace) are my favorite! I, agree that the desserts are awesome too!

~ tara :wave:

is the dinner at the cafe ( not the express) the same menu as lunch?.. i only saw one on allears thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter