Woman Sues After Scooter Falls on Her During Walt Disney World Bus Ride

Whatever the exact circumstances were, I'm still very surprised. every single Disney bus driver I've ever encountered has been super careful and thorough with every wheelchair or ECV. I'm more inclined to believe that it was either just a freak accident, an equipment malfunction, or some error on the rider's part. I mean, of course nobody's perfect and anyone can make a mistake, but I'd still be surprised if it was the driver.

I have had instances where the driver did not tie down the scooter at all. I will then move to a seat for my own safety. Now I am using a powered wheelchair I stay in it but insist on the seat belt plus use my own seat belt.
Sometimes you have to remind a driver about the seat belt.

I have had instances where the driver did not tie down the scooter at all. I will then move to a seat for my own safety. Now I am using a powered wheelchair I stay in it but insist on the seat belt plus use my own seat belt.
Sometimes you have to remind a driver about the seat belt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter