• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

won auction for a Maclaren Major on ebay

DannysMom

DIS Veteran
In preparation for our March Disney trip, I just won a Maclaren Major special needs stroller for my son on Ebay, for about 200 bucks less than it retails for. :thumbsup2 I'm getting excited about vacation, only about a month left.

In other news I'm about 11 weeks pregnant..... with twins! The twins part was a bit of a shocker, but I'm getting used to the idea. It will certainly be an adjustment.

WELL, I guess a lot of congratulations are in order
:banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cheer2:

and :hug: :hug: and pixiedust: pixiedust: for the :teacher: little babies

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :cheer2: On both accounts. :goodvibes

We will have our new Maclaren Major Elite in March as well. We bought the sunshade for it but I am a little concerned about having to carry both the sunshade and footrest while we have it folded on the WDW parking lot trams.... I can see this being awkward. The sunshade is a must for our DD with very fair skin.

Try to get a disabled parking placard for your home state. If not just tell the parking CM that you need to park in medical/disabled parking.

For MK use the drop off area to drop of the kid and stroller at the area nearest TTC then dad drives around and parks in medical and hikes a couple blocks or catches the tram. If he catches the tram then you would have a pooped out kid waiting for dad to drive the car around. Thus best to have Dad drop of mom and kid at drop off then go to disabled/medical parking. It is not that far unless you are disable then it is a long walk.

The other parks have disabled/medical parking that is on flat ground and easy to get to the parks.

In Missouri we cannot get a disabled parking placard for autism but I know in some states you can.

In Missouri we cannot get a disabled parking placard for autism but I know in some states you can.
Plan B is for daddy to drop you and the kid off at TTC then go park in medical parking. At other lots you all would go to the medical parking area and park in the not handicapped but reserved spots.

Have you thought of moving for a month, lol. I was kidding, lol. It would not work any how.

After a 6 month battle with insurance who denied our son a chair, we bought the Maclaren Major on Ebay out of pocket. It was worth every penny!

We LOVE it! It's so easy to push, and the handles are tall enough for Dh (he's 6'6").

Congratulations on the twins too, that's exciting!

After a 6 month battle with insurance who denied our son a chair, we bought the Maclaren Major on Ebay out of pocket. It was worth every penny!

We LOVE it! It's so easy to push, and the handles are tall enough for Dh (he's 6'6").

Congratulations on the twins too, that's exciting!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :cheer2: On both accounts. :goodvibes

We will have our new Maclaren Major Elite in March as well. We bought the sunshade for it but I am a little concerned about having to carry both the sunshade and footrest while we have it folded on the WDW parking lot trams.... I can see this being awkward. The sunshade is a must for our DD with very fair skin.

WELL, I guess a lot of congratulations are in order
:banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cheer2:

and :hug: :hug: and pixiedust: pixiedust: for the :teacher: little babies

Thanks for the congrats & well wishes all! My Maclaren just showed up today! :goodvibes I'll need to order a sunshade for it as well.

Madelyn's mom/Disneylvr, when are you going to be there in March? Sounds like we may overlap by a few days. We're staying at the WL from 3/19-3/26. About carrying the footrest & sunshade, we always have a collection of Disney bags, usually the resort bags that are like 10 or 15 bucks w/ a $50 purchase, we'll just bring one of those along for "stuff" probably just hang it on the back of the stroller.

Thanks for the congrats & well wishes all! My Maclaren just showed up today! :goodvibes I'll need to order a sunshade for it as well.

Madelyn's mom/Disneylvr, when are you going to be there in March? Sounds like we may overlap by a few days. We're staying at the WL from 3/19-3/26. About carrying the footrest & sunshade, we always have a collection of Disney bags, usually the resort bags that are like 10 or 15 bucks w/ a $50 purchase, we'll just bring one of those along for "stuff" probably just hang it on the back of the stroller.

We'll be at CBR from March 14-21st. I have one of those big resort bags that I could use for the sunshade and footrest and hang it on the back of the stroller when not in use. Thanks for the idea!!! I have a baggalini for all my other "stuff" that goes with us in the parks. The 19th is my DD's 6th birthday!

We'll be at CBR from March 14-21st. I have one of those big resort bags that I could use for the sunshade and footrest and hang it on the back of the stroller when not in use. Thanks for the idea!!! I have a baggalini for all my other "stuff" that goes with us in the parks. The 19th is my DD's 6th birthday!

Cool! We'll probably be arriving around lunchtime on the 19th & have an early dinner ADR at Crystal Palace, so we'll be at MK later in the day on the 19th & the plan is to go back to MK for rope drop on the 20th probably stick around there til around lunchtime before heading back to our resort, that evening Danny has a ressie at the Neverland Club & we have an ADR at LeCellier. :) So if you'll be at MK either later on the 19th or early on the 20th, I'll keep an eye out for you. I know I'm always checking out the other parents & kids w/ s/n strollers. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter