Wonder 05/05/05

ladypoo

DIS Veteran
Anyone signed up for the 05/05/05 Wonder 3 nighter? Just checking to see if a thread has been started.
Patty

:Pinkbounc

We'll be joining you! I'm coordinating a WDW/US/IOA/cruise for a group of 11 family members. None of us have been on the DCL before and most of the family members have never been to WDW before either.

We can't wait!

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!! a party of 11. That is too big of an undertaking for me. There are just the 3 of us again. Me, friend from work and my granddaughter. We were on the sept 19th cruise this year. Had a blast. We are AP holders for WDW, so that is where we spend a lot of our off time. We are looking forward to this cruise. Talk to ya later
Patty

We'll be there too! We booked the land and sea trip so we'll be relaxing after our trip around the world! My three year old is excited already! He can't wait to meet Mickey!(he can't remeber their last meeting....too young :D ) princess: :wizard: pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter