Wonder 4 day 09-12-04 Who's going?

Wonder091204Reads

Earning My Ears
Roll call for the 4 day Wonder cruise from leaving on the 12 of Septeber!

We can't wait to sail! We are a family of 4 with two girls 7 and 11 with a really cool mom and dad.

Whos coming with us?

We're going too! I thought there was a thread already for the date - but I could be wrong.

Myself, DH, DS5 & Grandma (also maybe DD10)

This will be our second sailing on the Wonder. These boards have been great! We can't wait!

We are doing the land/sea and will be over at the Beach Club first! Still researching transportation, but I think we will be renting a car.

What are you looking forward to doing the most? I'm looking forward to the good eats and watching my son at the Mickey pool...

Is there another thread with our dates? We didn't see one?

We are doing the land and sea also. We are staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge for 3 days prior. I guess we are taking the transfers that were part of our package. I guess that is some kind of bus. Dad hates to have to drive when he is on vacation.

Dad is looking forward to seeing the beautiful blue ocean. Mom is looking forward to swimming with dolphins and snorkeling. The little girl (7) is looking forward to meeting the Disney characters the 11-year-old girl is excited about going to Castaway Cay.

We were just taking a vote that was a tie- to see if we might want to at the last minute change to a 7-day cruise. Two voted to see if we could change and cruise 7 days and two voted to leave it the way it is with 3 days at theme parks. It is most likely too late to change anyway. We will have tons of fun no mater what. Hope to see you all soon!
pirate: :boat: :rockband:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter