Wonder 8-12 not what I expected #3

ConnecticutDisneymaniac

Earning My Ears
Our stateroom was not really spacious enough for a family of 5 We had Category 4. Adults and teen girls, lots of clothes, not a lot of space. I was clean and nicely decorated. The verandah was small but we were glad that we had it. Thomas was our Stateroom Steward, Cleaned but not spectacular. Towel animals at night etc. Had better service on other cruises. Room service was ok. The shows were pretty good, did not see Hercules. Thought Ghost Ship would be a bomb by what reviews said. Actually was good. Kids saw Princess Diaries. On the whole cruise we saw Mickey(other than in show) one time. We had to beg to get a picture with him. He was on deck and would be for 15 more minutes. I hurried to find my kids (teens but I still like to get yearly pictures for my Disney Room at home. Well, the came down 1 minute too late. No professional photos! We were however, able to meet him on the stairs for a quick photo with our own camera, big whoop. They really don't cater to you if you are potty trained, I guess I should have put my kids in depends. Raed part #4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter