Wonder February 10, 2019

We will be sailing along as well. Myself dh Terry and 6 year old granddaughter Ella. Ella's 1st cruise. Dh and I have been twice on the Magic and twice on the Fantasy! This is the 1st time we have done a short cruise so hope I don't get disappointed with it being just a 4 night. But. I'm looking forward to checking out the wonder! Price wise it was a very good deal .So we booked it today! A good friend of mine will be sailing along to. She has an adjoining cabin with us. Her name is Kathleen. Looking forward to chatting with you

it will be fun, won't it? the only is that I'm afraid i will become a cruise junkie. Lol.
No doubt you will! just hope the weather next year at that time is the same as it has been here this year. We have had warm weather .Usually it's very cold at this time of year and more snow. We lucked out so far so hope we do again when travelling next year! We will fly down 3days before cruise so we avoid any issues and will spend time in the parks. Thinking of the Poly precruise hope I can find a room dicount for the dates. Fingers crossed!

Hello Cruise Friends, this will be our First Disney cruise. We have enjoyed cruise with Princess many times before, my DD is looking forward to the fun time sailing with Mickey and Friends.
We are DVC memember so we will be doing Sea then Land staying at Poly 4 past post cruise.
Sea you all real soon!!

Hi. This will be my family's 3rd DCL. It's a surprise for them until Christmas 2018. I actually booked the 3-night cruise on February 7th, and the 4-night cruise on February 10th to make it a back-to-back 7-night cruise with two stops at Castaway Cay. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I took my daughter when she was 4, and she has been asking on a monthly basis when we can do it again. So I think it is about time.

No doubt you will! just hope the weather next year at that time is the same as it has been here this year. We have had warm weather .Usually it's very cold at this time of year and more snow. We lucked out so far so hope we do again when travelling next year! We will fly down 3days before cruise so we avoid any issues and will spend time in the parks. Thinking of the Poly precruise hope I can find a room dicount for the dates. Fingers crossed!
We were considering Poly post cruise also...we are DVC

Hello Cruise Friends, this will be our First Disney cruise. We have enjoyed cruise with Princess many times before, my DD is looking forward to the fun time sailing with Mickey and Friends.
We are DVC memember so we will be doing Sea then Land staying at Poly 4 past post cruise.
Sea you all real soon!!
This is our 2nd cruise and it is such a relaxing time. We made such good friends on our first DCL cruise we still keep in touch. We are traveling with our son and his wife (just married) and my daughter. It will be there 1st time.

I’m sailing too. First cruise ever! I figured I’d try a 4-night to see if I like it before I book a longer one (particularly thinking about a Star Wars day at sea)! I’m also sailing solo (for now-my mom may end up coming too). Bookending my cruise with 2 WDW stays: 4-night beach club villas and 2-night Poly! So it looks like we could have a post-cruise party at the Poly!

Hi. This will be my family's 3rd DCL. It's a surprise for them until Christmas 2018. I actually booked the 3-night cruise on February 7th, and the 4-night cruise on February 10th to make it a back-to-back 7-night cruise with two stops at Castaway Cay. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I took my daughter when she was 4, and she has been asking on a monthly basis when we can do it again. So I think it is about time.

I’m on both these cruises too. This will be our 4th year doing a b2b February cruise. These two cruises will be #18 and #19 for us. Last year the Wonder did a 3 night followed by a 7 night western Caribbean cruise. That was nice having 2 different itineraries for that b2b. Always getting the same cabin for both cruises make the whole transition easier.

I’m on both these cruises too. This will be our 4th year doing a b2b February cruise. These two cruises will be #18 and #19 for us. Last year the Wonder did a 3 night followed by a 7 night western Caribbean cruise. That was nice having 2 different itineraries for that b2b. Always getting the same cabin for both cruises make the whole transition easier.
I can't wait. Do they let you keep all of your stuff in the room? And do they allow you to leave the ship in between the two cruises? I really would like to take my family to the Kennedy Space Center for a few hours if they allow us. It has been so hard not spilling the beans. I can't wait till Christmas when they open a box and balloons and a ship come out. Eeek!

I can't wait. Do they let you keep all of your stuff in the room? And do they allow you to leave the ship in between the two cruises? I really would like to take my family to the Kennedy Space Center for a few hours if they allow us. It has been so hard not spilling the beans. I can't wait till Christmas when they open a box and balloons and a ship come out. Eeek!

As long as you have the same cabin you don’t have to pack. Everyone has to get off and check back in. If you’re getting back on, it’s usually about 10:30 just as the terminal reopens. If you want to do a day activity, you get off with everyone and just be back before 3:45 (double check the time). Since you have to check back in, you need to bring all your paperwork with you, passports, birth certificates, ID, what ever you used to check in for cruise #1.

Hi! This is our third Disney cruise and we are so excited! Is there a fish extender group started already? We had so much fun earlier this year doing it and want to join again!

We booked this cruise over this past weekend.
DW & I will be alone on our 9th DCL and anniversary cruise celebration.
Why I am saying alone, cause this past February's cruise:
DW & I, DD & DSonnL were all married the same week, years apart in February.
We booked a DCL to celebrate our anniversaries over a year in advanced; DD’s room on cash, DW & I’s on DVC points.
While we were at SW’s Sharks! Restaurant celebrating MiL’s 90th birthday in November with 4 other families; we got to talking about cruises and we mentioned ours was upcoming.
Low and behold someone starting looking at the DCL website and found a veranda room available and booked it, then stated we are crashing your cruise. Then what did two of the other families do, but booked the same thing. Another family had to go home and do some financial planning but booked another room within a week. Now we have 6 rooms with 14 people going that will be celebrating two anniversaries and two birthdays (two of those 4 families have birthday celebrations that same week).

Hello all, This is our family’s 3rd Cruise. My Wife and two Daughters Audrey and Bethany. Our first cruise was on the Dream (4 day).
It is the same exact itinerary as this one.
We had such a great time that we agreed, we wanted to do this every year for our family vacation. After talking to multiple savvy Disney cruise folks on the ship, we decided also to cruise on all the ships and so we booked the 7 day western on Fantasy for the following year. We are now trying the Wonder, which comes highly recommended from multiple gold member Disney cruisers. We are very excited.

[QUOTE="Kari79 Is there a fish extender group started already? We had so much fun earlier this year doing it and want to join again![/QUOTE]We are interested also.

Hi!! We’re so excited to be cruising on the Wonder! We’re interested in fish extenders as well. Is there a group yet??

Hi! This is our third Disney cruise and we are so excited! Is there a fish extender group started already? We had so much fun earlier this year doing it and want to join again!

Let me know if you find a group. We’re interested, too!

Hi there! This is our first cruise and we actually just booked it last minute. I’ve been diligently researching on the things you must know about and fish extender seems to be one of them :)! If there is a group we would love to join!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!