Wonderful

Tink13

<font color=navy>ºoº <font color=red>EARS TO YOU <
NEWS so far....

My DH (Charles) has completed his first week of Chemo. for his colon cancer.....The treatments take 10 mins each, and he goes 5 days a week then 3 off,,,,for 6months,,,so we are looking at it as NOT 6 MONTHS but 6 WEEKS (which it really is) so we have 5 more weeks to go...the best part is that so far NOT ONE bit of trouble has he had,,,no sickness, no tiredness,,nothing, (I know it is early in the game,,but the nurses seemed to think he would have had some kind or adverse reaction, by now if he was going to),,I just want to thank each and everyone of you again for your thoughts, wishes and prayers,and for all the e-mails I received,,You will NEVER know how this has helped. I can start to let my breath out some now....I am just so glad it has not been to rough on him,,,,,the worst thing is he HAS to put sunscreen on A LOT more now --(since the chemo)..LOL and thats a problem???? He hates it,,,but the fact that he is a BOAT CAPTAIN, and out on the sea everyday>>>>>well if that is the WORST thing I THANK GOD.....

THANKS ALL MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS

Tink13
LINDA

I'm so glad that he has had no ill effects from the chemo, what a blessing. Having to wear sunblock is a small price to pay :)

Linda I am so happy to hear a good update with Charles!!! I hope things continue to go as well as they seem to have been and before you know it you will be looking back on this "bump" in the road. My prayers are with you and Charles {{hugs}}

What great news!!! YOu both must be feeling great!!!!

If he dislikes how sunscreen feels, I have a great reccomendation.

Bullfrog QuickGel or QuickGel spray. It dries really quick, doesn not feel greasy at all, and has kept this fair skinned, freckled Irish girl from burning all summer long.

I use it on my DS too, the spray is great for getting his little scalp through his super short haircut.

glad everything is going good, sounds like your hubby is beating the crap out of the big C :)

Glad to see you posting this here, Linda. And great hearing Charles is doing well with the chemo treatments. 5 weeks to go, not bad at all. My continued prayers, Linda. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter