Wondering about having a Return Time for a different park then the one I’m in...

StarGirl11

Long time DL Runner who is finally coming home
Basically long story short I am debating meeting up with some friends to ride Soaring. Most of my day is planned to be at Animal Kingdom. This is something that’s already been set up so no they can’t come to AK. I have to go to Epcot. So I was wondering if it’s possible to get a return time for Soaring go over to Animal Kingdom for my morning FPS, and lunch at Tusker House. And not run into problems with the DAS. To be clear I’m not asking about having seperate return times. I’m just usually a one person a park. So I just wanted to see if you can have a return time for a DAS for another park as long as you don’t pull a DAS for the park you are currently in. Prior to using the DAS.

Basically plan would be:
Go to Epcot in morning get FP for mid day Soaring.
Go to Animal Kingdom for rest of morning (I have some FPS that are locked in that I want to use, plus I almost always do lunch at Tuskers on this trip and this is my AK day)
Hop back to Epcot Soaring hook up with the group to ride.

Thanks in advance

Yes I have done 4 parks in one day and have had DAS return times in each park

You say you would like to go to EPCOT in the morning and get an FP for soring do you mean DAS return time?

a few things to keep in mind that everyone that you want on the DAS return time must be in the park when you get your return time. ( or this is how it was in the past)

you might be better off just going to AK in the morning and then go to EPCOT and get a DAS return time and just wait there ( you can more than likely get an FP for something close by and do that ride together) just doing to EPCOT get get a return time ( and if the line is not longer then 10 minutes they will not give you one) and then going to AK will take a good bit of your morning

Last edited:
I’d agree that you might want to get your Soarin’ return time when you go in the afternoon. We were told that as members of the DAS party leave the park, the DAS disappears. In fact, we had a return time for Pooh on New Year’s Eve for the 4 of us under my son’s DAS. My daughter got sick and my husband took her back to the hotel. When we went back to Pooh I asked them to cancel the time for the two of them, but it was already gone: deleted as soon as they left. We then went to get a 7DMT return time and could only get it for the 2 of us that were actually in the park.

I’d agree that you might want to get your Soarin’ return time when you go in the afternoon. We were told that as members of the DAS party leave the park, the DAS disappears. In fact, we had a return time for Pooh on New Year’s Eve for the 4 of us under my son’s DAS. My daughter got sick and my husband took her back to the hotel. When we went back to Pooh I asked them to cancel the time for the two of them, but it was already gone: deleted as soon as they left. We then went to get a 7DMT return time and could only get it for the 2 of us that were actually in the park.
I have gotten a DAS return time for my self left the park for a rest and come back and gotten right on the ride, when they had the park to park bus service ( i forgot what is was called, I really wish they would bring it back) I would often time go to one park HS get a return time for RNR and then go to EPCOT and walk around for 45 or so minutes then head back to HS and go on RNR with my DAS so something went wrong with your pooh DAS, but yes you can get a DAS return time leave the park and come back later I have done this 50+ times

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts