Wonderland Tea Party

PLUTO2

Mouseketeer
I tried to do a search about this but it is not working right now. Please tell me what you know about the Wonderland Tea Party. Is it worth the price? :D
Thank You

While my children haven't done the tea party, I do think it is worth the price. I mean who wouldn't want to have a tea party with Alice? I think it sounds like so much fun, I wish I could go!

Here is some more information for you:

Wonderland Tea Party

My 8 y/o dd didi the Tea Party last fall with her same age girlfriend. They both loved it! I thought they might be too old, but that wasn't the case. The had tea, aka apple juice, decorated cupcakes, played games, had photos taken by the cm's (this was terrific since we sent her off with a disposable camera). The other mother and I had dessert and drinks in the cafe at the GF for the hour they were at the Tea Party. I would recommend it to anyone with a dd. They were also very careful, security wise, with the kids. None of the kids were allowed to leave the room with-out a parent taking them. So that wasn't a worry.

My dd did it when she was 7 years old. They give you beepers if you want, we had our own and a cell phone too.

At the end the kids got a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a lovely polaroid of dd with Alice and the Mad Hatter all dressed up in a nifty card frame! There was plenty of food, too much for my dd and decorating cup cakes! My dd had a great time! S

My 4 DD and 10 DNi went and had a wonderful time. Very much worth the price.

My kids went last fall and loved it. It is the first thing they asked about when we told them we are going back to WDW in March. Do send in a disposable camera. The CMs and characters will take pictures.

My DD5 went to the Tea Party in April and still talks about it. She really loved it. It sounds like all the kids had fun. I think it was worth the money. The way the table is set is really pretty and they let you take pictures when you first get there. I also left a disposable camera with her so that she could take her own pictures.

Thanks for the tip everyone about the disposable camera. How did you mark it for identification?

My 4yo went last November. I must admit I was a bit leary about leaving her alone at her age. One of the CM's saw my concern and took her "under his wing". I think she like him more than Alice? He was in almost all her pictures when we had them developed. She absolutely loved it and want to go again this year with her 2.5yo brother. DEFINATELY WORTH THE PRICE!

As for the camera, I took a sharp knife and scratched her name into it. It wasn't a disposable but it was just a cheapie from Walmart that I didn't care if she lost. For the price of the camera and film for our entire trip it was A LOT cheaper than all the disposables I'd of had to purchase!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter