Wonders Of Life Building

There isn't any information about potential uses, but they must have something planned for it if they are fixing it up so much. It will not be the Festival Center as they have announced the intention to use the Odyssey for that in the future. The Odyssey is also getting a little work done which is why F&G this year has no festival center.

I'd love to see them refit the Body Wars attraction inside Wonders of Life to recreate the Iron Man attraction they have in Hong Kong (similar ride system), but I suspect they are prepping the former exhibit space so they can relocate character meet and greets from the Innoventions building ahead of its demolition

I'd love to see them refit the Body Wars attraction inside Wonders of Life to recreate the Iron Man attraction they have in Hong Kong (similar ride system), but I suspect they are prepping the former exhibit space so they can relocate character meet and greets from the Innoventions building ahead of its demolition

Iron Man can’t be in WDW because of the contract between Universal and Disney.

Iron Man can’t be in WDW because of the contract between Universal and Disney.
Which is a shame really, as the only iron man references I saw in Islands of Adventure was the spikes and the stark industries logo.

But hey we're allegedly negotiating with Universal to get Black Panther. And hell no to Black Panther in Animal Kingdom from me. If it doesn’t fit along the lines of conservation or dealing with animals then that’s a no for me. I didn’t see the movie though so I have no idea if animals are actually involved

Back on topic it’ll be interesting to see what goes here, regardless of what it is because of how often people are allowed in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!