Wonders of Life Open in May?

srchavez1@aol.com

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anyone knows if wonders of life...body wars will be open during our trip the 3rd week in may. it says they are open seasonally...just wondering if anyone has been there recently or has any incite...
thanks,
John

It has not been open, that I'm aware of, since it originally went down. I wouldn't count on it in May -- that's a reasonably slow time (as compared to the summer months) and it's not likely that they'll open it up until the parks are packed and its needed to help disperse guests.

:earsboy:

The week of 5/23-5/28 is a DVC Members event which includes an after-hours Epcot party on May 25th. I'm hoping that the DVC members increase crowds just enough to open Wonders of Life that week, or at least that day (5/25).

I'm hoping that they open up from Memorial weekend thru the Summer. We plan on visiting EPCOT 6/2 & 6/3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter