Woo hoo! Booked!!

stevechase

WDW 2012
Hi all

Finally booked after a few months of looking and trying to decide where.

We have gone for All Star Music 6 person suite, 3 weeks in July 2019. We have just gone for the Free Breakfast as we cant justify the QSDP for another 570.00 each taking into account the last twice we had the QS we have left to come home with 100 meals left. Also our daughter works for Disney now so she will get discount there so think its not a bad deal at 1200.00 each

Right!!! Flights!!! there is the next battle

See you all in July. Woo hoo!!!

Steve & Co

Great news. We have QSDP for the first time, for a week in December and I am wondering if it will ge enough? We do eat breakfast, lunch and dinner, I know, we must be greedy!!

Just back from 3 weeks at POFQ on the Dining Plan - used all of our TS allocation but had small number of QS meals left and about 20 snacks - got the QS plan for free and upgraded so certainly had our monies worth and more comparing what we ate to what we paid!

Hi All

Hope you all had a great Christmas

I am really surprised at your comments. We genuinely had almost 100 meals left. We didn't go out of our way to not use them (no point they are paid for) and ate whenever we wanted but between 6 of us for 21 nights, the full allocation was far too much food for us all.

You greedy buggers!!! ha ha ha

Steve

Congrats on your booking - I am QSDP too this year as I booked POFQ, we had DDP in 2013 and I found we had tonnes of snack credits left but not many meals and when I had QSDP in 2014 with a friend we had a couple of snack credits left but that was it. DDP is great but its a lot of sit down meals!

Excited for our QSDP this year as it just takes the pressure of paying for them at the time - although I suppose you do pay for it anyway in the package - I hoping to maximise the £37.99 per head cost with the now inclusive of an alcoholic beverage. Especially as the exchange rate is so low compared to when I went in 2013/2014.

Congrats on your booking - I am QSDP too this year as I booked POFQ, we had DDP in 2013 and I found we had tonnes of snack credits left but not many meals and when I had QSDP in 2014 with a friend we had a couple of snack credits left but that was it. DDP is great but its a lot of sit down meals!

Excited for our QSDP this year as it just takes the pressure of paying for them at the time - although I suppose you do pay for it anyway in the package - I hoping to maximise the £37.99 per head cost with the now inclusive of an alcoholic beverage. Especially as the exchange rate is so low compared to when I went in 2013/2014.

I thought the alcohol was just with table service. I must have missed a lot of booze last year! :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!