Woo hoo..Got my pkg stuff today

disneegrl4eva

DIS Veteran
I booked a pkg through DTC and it came today :cheer2: so I would just like to share what I received and how it looked...:-)...it came in a binder of sorts rather half the size of a binder and has a gold cord wrapped around it...The front flap is gold with tinkerbell on it blowing fairy dust...very cute...the back/bottom inside is in a royal blue...the back side is in gold and has the castle with 50 and disneyland insignia on the left top corner and in right top corner has the WDTC emblem...the whole package is about 6 in tall...when you open the flap you can also see a clear plastic of sorts with the castle and 50 on it as well...upon opening the folder there are 3 pouches..1st says California Fun which includes the Park hopper tickets, which are in a cover with Mickey on it about the size of a credit card...the fun book, which has alot better discounts than the last time I booked a pkg through DTC, it has 3 tickets to Toontown Morning Madness, 3 tickets for a pin and lanyard, and 3 preferred seating tickets to its tough to be a bug, Muppet Vision 3D, or Aladdin Music Spectacular, and a ticket to get a $10 game card at ESPN Zone...which we will never use..2nd pouch is for the welcome and accomodations..it has the voucher for our hotel and a Disneyland Resort information brochure and the DL calendar...just to let you know...according to this the ee days are Mon., Tues., Thurs., and Sat. but also they are stating that the 5th will also be an ee day...so I called the information line and spoke with a cm and she told me that the information is correct and unless they change it within the next couple of weeks the 5th will be ee day...so just thought you would be interested in that..the 3rd pouch has the luggage tags and they look the same as the folder everything comes in..very cute...so now they will get put away for the next three weeks for safekeeping till it is time to go.... :earboy2: :banana:

How long did it take for you get it from the time you paid in full?

Too cool....Thanks for sharing!

Sounds like a neat package! What are the discounts in the California fun book for? I have a package booked for later in the year :) I'll look forward to getting my package info :)

Karen

well lets see...I booked the package towards the end of march...they said they would send it out 2 weeks prior to our visit but actually they sent it out on the 14th of April and we dont go until May 8...as to the question regarding the fun book...the discounts were all for disneyland, DCA, or DDTWN...its about the size of a credit card has discounts on meals at the hotels, popcorn free for theater,Catal,free childs meal at ESPN zone,discount for HOB, LaBrea bakery, Marcelines confectionary,Ralph Brennan jazz kitchen, Naples, buy 2 pretzels get one free at wetzels, free kid appetizer or entree at rainforest cafe, tortilla joes, at any store in DL discount on a single purchase of $50 or more (10%), $5 off per person for Medieval Times, stuff like that.. :flower:

Thanks for the info, disneegrl4eva! Oh, and welcome to the DIS :)

Karen

YA HOO Got my package of stuff yesterday. It's getting close now! 20 days and counting! I am going to keep everything I can out of the package as keepsakes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter