WOO-HOO!!! So incredibly happy...

MommaBerd

DIS Veteran
I had purchased six 7-day PH tickets just as the new ticketing structure had been announced, back in 2017 and stashed them away in my “Disney Folder.” We started planning for a trip this past October and it was getting close to FastPass day, and I went to find our tickets to load them onto our accounts. They were nowhere to be found; my Disney Folder was gone. Now, we had moved a year ago (last November), so I searched in every possible box I could think of, to no avail. I was really afraid I had accidentally thrown away the folder as I cleaned things out - maybe put it in a “to keep” pile which may have gotten confused as a “to toss” pile. I was crushed. And sick. We had to buy new tickets.
Fast forward to today. I’m looking for work gloves and come across a box that is with all of our outdoor items. I started looking through it - there were some items that had been thrown on top - and then realized: It was from our office! I quickly started digging through and YES!!! I found our Disney Folder with the tickets!!! I can NOT believe it and I have literally been doing a happy dance around the house! So, so thankful they weren’t lost forever!

I’m very happy for you. Those would have been expensive tickets to lose.

yes - I pretty much cried when I couldn’t find them. And we had to spend the money to replace them because we had planned this whole trip with my brother and his family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter