• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Woo Hoo!! Upgrade!

tkd lisa

An old school dis boarder
I can't believe it! We got upgraded from a Cat 8 to a Cat 5! I just went in and checked my reservations for giggles, and the room number changed. We're still on Deck 7, just more in the middle!

What ship and sailing are you on? Thats great, everyone wishes for one. I am going to suprise my family with one at port if we don't get one beforehand.

Jan 19th Wonder.

Now I'm trying to decide if I tell the kids or just surprise them. DH was underwhelmed! Wait til he see it!

I am so thrilled for you! We will be down the hall in 7082. See you in 2 1/2 weeks!

Lisa,
That's great news. Now we both have verandahs. No stomping on the floor- we're on deck 6 (#6640 & #6642). Are we setting up a DIS meet on board? I'm interested if you are.
See you soon, ( I leave for WDW 2 weeks from today)
Bari

Wow, congratulations! :) You are very very lucky.

Did you already get your cruise docs and everything, with an assigned room, and were then upgraded after that?

Hi Lisa...Congrats on the upgrade. Amanda was just telling the story of how she met Kayleigh (sp) in the club.

We go in May again (maybe)

By the Way...DISNEY if you're listening or reading I would just LOVE and appreciate an upgrade.

Enjoy your cruise and let me know how you like the 4 day compared to the 7 day.

Happy New Year
Joanna

Congratulations on your upgrade! How did you "check" on your reservation: thru the DCL website, or did you call them?

We are sailing in Feb and we also have a Cat 8. We already received our docs though, and I'm happy with an 8.

Tried to check my reservation online, but I got an error saying they couldn't find a reservation with that confirmation (!). I'm wondering if it's because I didn't book it online.

Any hints? I went on DCL reservations and it looks like my sailing isn't too full (all cats are left except 7)...if that's a good way to judge it anyhow.

We are booked direct with DCL, so I went on-line and entered my reservation number and phone number and it popped up. If you're booked through a travel agent, you probably can't see it directly, you need to call your agent. That happened to us when we booked with AAA.

yes, we already had our documents. We got them really early!

Joanne: Good to hear from you! Kaylie hasn't yet hooked up with anyone with a daughter her age. She's a little bummed, because she kept talking about how she talked to Amanda before we went. She's also decided to stay down in the 8-9 group even though she's 10. The extra time "hanging out" isn't really her thing, and she thinks (and she's right) that she does better with younger kids. Hope your May trip this year works better than last go around, at least cabin wise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter