Woody Pre Order Problem

jrmasm

Last time I checked, it was still
We have gone to two Walmarts and neither had any idea about a Woody pre order. Anyone else run into this problem?

I'm getting a little frustrated. :headache:

We have gone to two Walmarts and neither had any idea about a Woody pre order. Anyone else run into this problem?

I'm getting a little frustrated. :headache:

Yes I've seen it once at my Walmart but my little one was with me and now I go there and yes they look at you like your stupid. Went to both stores and the same thing no clue. You can pre order online and ship to store for free I believe. I'm gone keep looking for it but I guess soon I will have to order it.

I pre-ordered Woody online at Walmart mainly because of their claim of having an exclusive early release. But some people on Disney Infinity Fan Forum have been told by GameStop employees that they are releasing Woody early too. Lots of confusion. :confused3

Just got an email from Walmart that the release date is delayed to 10/4. :crazy2: Anyone know when the regular release date is? Scheduled delivery is 10/15. :scared::scared:

Just got an email from Walmart that the release date is delayed to 10/4. :crazy2: Anyone know when the regular release date is? Scheduled delivery is 10/15. :scared::scared:

The Toy Story play set is currently scheduled to be released on 10/22. I would suspect that the general release date for Woody would be the same.

Just went to my Wall-mart and they had three Woody's - 1. got one for me.

I just read that on DI Facebook page. I'm pretty ticked. I'm sure I'll get a figure eventually but I am completely disgusted with Walmart and the inept way they have handled this. Hopefully Gamestop has their crap together for Jack Skellington.

For what it's worth, the wal mart I was at today were already selling Woody. Maybe check it out if you don't have a pre order?

Some stores did get them from what I've read but none of the online preorders have been shipped.

My husband already checked one of the stores in our area with no luck and is checking other later tonight. These are the same stores that we couldn't preorder at because they had no idea what we were talking about.

I've never been a Walmart fan so unfortunately I can't say this debacle surprises me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter