Woody's Lunch Box wait times

okienick

Mouseketeer
Trying to decide if we want to do lunch or dinner here...trip isn't until Oct, so I'm sure things will be different by then. Just wondering what the current trends are for lunch vs. dinner. I've read mid to late afternoon is better. Is dinner time crazy? What if we waited until 7pm or so?

It’s funny, I haven’t seen much feedback on Woody’s Lunchbox. We are going to try it for a lunch/snack.

It’s funny, I haven’t seen much feedback on Woody’s Lunchbox. We are going to try it for a lunch/snack.

I've read reviews from lots of bloggers and such, so I know it's gotten high marks. I also know they discontinue the use of mobile order due to being able to handle the volume, but I really don't want to waste a horrendous amount of time just waiting to eat here. We are doing breakfast, but I'm hoping those lines are more focused on the rides and not my smores French toast breakfast sandwich!!

I've read reviews from lots of bloggers and such, so I know it's gotten high marks. I also know they discontinue the use of mobile order due to being able to handle the volume, but I really don't want to waste a horrendous amount of time just waiting to eat here. We are doing breakfast, but I'm hoping those lines are more focused on the rides and not my smores French toast breakfast sandwich!!

Thanks! I haven’t been reading many blogs so I’ll do a search. Hopefully they’ll keep mobile ordering!

Thanks! I haven’t been reading many blogs so I’ll do a search. Hopefully they’ll keep mobile ordering!

Mobile ordering will be a huge time saver. We were honestly planning to do lunch but timing of other things and considering the heat if having to wait in line, I'm thinking dinner may be a better option.

I used mobile ordering last week and the food was ready almost instantly. Sorry to hear they discontinued it - hopefully that's temporary.

I used mobile ordering last week and the food was ready almost instantly. Sorry to hear they discontinued it - hopefully that's temporary.

I don't think it's been discontinued...I've just read that they will discontinue it temporarily if the demand is too high or it's too busy. I believe I read that on the Disney Food Blog?? If I remember right it was maybe from 1130 to 2pm, so during the lunch rush...I apologize if I caused confusion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!