Woody's Lunch Box

Not clear from the image where the seating is. Look so like just walk up order windows - is the seating around back/inside?

Hope they are creative with the menu and not just standard burgers and chicken nuggets. Also hope they give it some sort of signature dish. After Satu'li I have my expectations raised for new QS locations

Not clear from the image where the seating is. Look so like just walk up order windows - is the seating around back/inside?

Hope they are creative with the menu and not just standard burgers and chicken nuggets. Also hope they give it some sort of signature dish. After Satu'li I have my expectations raised for new QS locations

Green umbrellas on the left are the seating area.

They could have the same menu as Satu'li and I'd be happy:) I especially loved that you could buy adult food in a child portion!

No indoor seating. Outdoor seat is to the left of the image.

Looking off to the right side of the concept art, I wonder why they didn't call them "Toylets"?

Sadly, it doesn't seem like this will be another Satu'li. Other reports are that this location will feature soda floats - and it's sponsored by Mini Babybel (the official snack cheese of Walt Disney World! No seriously - I'm not joking.). It's not my thing, but I will give them +1 if they can pull off bacon cheese fries with a very dark and sly reference to Ham and Mr Potatohead.

I wish they would add another ride in this place but putting another low capacity (if done normal unlike aliens nearby) flat ride in such a crowded space is not a good fit. I just wish we got the slinky dog ride rethemed, I think Shanghai’s will be themed after Woody and that would’ve been awesome!

Looking off to the right side of the concept art, I wonder why they didn't call them "Toylets"?

Sadly, it doesn't seem like this will be another Satu'li. Other reports are that this location will feature soda floats - and it's sponsored by Mini Babybel (the official snack cheese of Walt Disney World! No seriously - I'm not joking.). It's not my thing, but I will give them +1 if they can pull off bacon cheese fries with a very dark and sly reference to Ham and Mr Potatohead.

Toylets!.......The bacon cheese fries idea!......Brilliant!!!

I wish they would add another ride in this place but putting another low capacity (if done normal unlike aliens nearby) flat ride in such a crowded space is not a good fit. I just wish we got the slinky dog ride rethemed, I think Shanghai’s will be themed after Woody and that would’ve been awesome!
Shanghai isn’t getting a coaster. Their woody themed ride is woodys round up and will be just like Alien Swirling Saucers and Maters.

What about kids type foods - pizza, hots, hamburgers, mac& cheese, grilled cheese, PB&J, maybe some sort of pasta and sauce.

Ice cream - soft serve in cup or cone

Water bottles & soda or drinks in a toy story themed cup
Not to forget coffee & tea for adults

No alcohol since it is children themed.

Jello sure would have been perfect, huh?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter