Woody's Lunch Box

Can't wait to see the food options and bet it will include mobile ordering. Only complaint is no indoor seating, but we an't have it all, I guess.

The miniaturization reminds me of Bug's Land at DCA, so to me, it's nothing new.

If they want to have real kid food, they need to add fish sticks, pizza rolls and Pigs in a Blanket to the menu. How about tater tots as well?

Quick service makes sense for the land. Galaxies Edge I think is getting a sit down restaurant or at least quick service with indoor seating.

Sci-Fi is also not far away so no need for a sit down in that area. But please make the menu original

Quick service makes sense for the land. Galaxies Edge I think is getting a sit down restaurant or at least quick service with indoor seating.

Sci-Fi is also not far away so no need for a sit down in that area. But please make the menu original

I believe there are multiple food options to be had in SWGE - a nicer table service, a cantina, and a quick service

The cantina might be the quick service. I don’t think they’ll have three but I could be wrong.

yeah, seems to be a bit confusing based on waht released so far ... maybe separate areas within the Cantina or something

In any event, mutliple food options, one of which is a TS so makes sense that Toy Story Land doesn't need tons of food options and a QS makes sense

interesting - definitely more what the ones in the concept art look like. Is the land supposed to be set in the 50s though? Or maybe this is a set passed down from Andy's parents?

Per online comment on another board: "In the third film, Andy has two tickets for a concert that was in November 2009 hidden behind other papers and pamphlets on his cork board. So it can be assumed that it takes place in at least August 2010. This would also make sense because his August calendar ends on a Tuesday, which happened this year.

The calendar in Toy Story 2 is in clear view when Buzz and Rex are playing the video game. It ends on a Wednesday, which is troublesome because there were no Augusts ending on a Wednesday from 1997-2002 (the only logical time frame) due to the possible year of 2000 being a leap year. Although apparently the movie takes place on the 15th of August when Andy leaves for camp."

He is 6 in TS one and 8 in TS2

But not all his toys seems to be not what is current for kids growing up in the 90s. Along with Woody and pals he seems to have several that were passed down from his parents age.

Per online comment on another board: "In the third film, Andy has two tickets for a concert that was in November 2009 hidden behind other papers and pamphlets on his cork board. So it can be assumed that it takes place in at least August 2010. This would also make sense because his August calendar ends on a Tuesday, which happened this year.

The calendar in Toy Story 2 is in clear view when Buzz and Rex are playing the video game. It ends on a Wednesday, which is troublesome because there were no Augusts ending on a Wednesday from 1997-2002 (the only logical time frame) due to the possible year of 2000 being a leap year. Although apparently the movie takes place on the 15th of August when Andy leaves for camp."

He is 6 in TS one and 8 in TS2

But not all his toys seems to be not what is current for kids growing up in the 90s. Along with Woody and pals he seems to have several that were passed down from his parents age.

Yep, many of his toys in the '95 film are things I played with back in the 60's and early 70's. It would've been cool to see him with a Major Matt Mason action figure and have Buzz think Mason was another space ranger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter