WooHoo! Tickets in hand ~ I'm ready to go!

>>^..^<<

Flat Cat
My Universal Ticket Packet arrived today :)

Big blue paper wallet filled with "stuff"!

Guess that means I'm all set!

>>^..^<<

I'm right behind you >>^..^<< ! We arrive at PBH just a few days after you arrive at HRH.:D I'm excited too! My Disney part of my trip is totally planned, however the Universal leg of the trip is absolutely unplanned. No ressie to eat anywhere, not even sure of the rides that we'll do. Can you or anyone else recommend some sit down restaurants for a Universal newbie? Another thing, we'll be arriving at PBH late on the 20th. My kids will not of officially had a complete dinner, probably just a series of snacks. Anyway, can anyone recommend a place to eat on property around 10:00pm or should I just call room service? Thanks in advance for any help!!:D

Well at City Walk (the area that connects the 2 parks) there are lots of great restaurants.

We love Margaritaville ~ great atmosphere, music and food, the kids menu is good and reasonable too. :)

Also we like the Hard Rock Cafe.. fajitas are really good here

There are so many neat places to try I have heard good things about Pastamore, NBA Cafe & NASCAR Cafe, Bob Marley, Pat O"briens, Latin Quarter, Emerils & Motown Cafe...

I know there is a Deli and a nice Italian restaurant in your Hotel but I am not sure how late they are open. Room Service might be an option as it is so late.

Our trips are very similar... I do hard rock and then head for the Beach Club concierge and I see you are at YC Concierge... it's a small world :) (after all) lol

My whole Disney trip is completely planned ~ I have absolutely nothing planned for Universal other than going to sea world one day :eek:

It is very relaxing there and with FOTL access you can accomplish so much in a few hours - it's amazing.

>>^..^<<

>>^..^<<,

Hope you have a super wonderful amazing trip!
:bounce:

wdwfan,

Eat at Mama Della's! Its the best! Also when arriving late I would just order room service. Its available 24 hrs. really quick service too when we have used it late night. You could go over to CW if your up to it for more options. You may want to try out Tchoup Chop next door at RPR one evening and Jakes was very good (casual) also. Have a terrific trip! :)

Thank you both for your replies and suggestions!:D I'll check them out. I really have to get busy on this part of my vacation!!;)

to both of you!!!

Have alot of fun. We just got back and wish we were still there. Please make sure you post a trip report. We want to hear all about it when you get back.

>>^..^<<,

I love your website. We stayed at RPR and I loved looking at the pictures before our trip.

Hi ~ thanx SpideyHulk :)

I think I will be dragging my lap top along for *LIVE* Reports... assuming I have the energy.

>>^..^<<

Talk about dedication. That would be great if you could do that. Then we could "be on vacation" with you.

Have fun!

For a late supper why don't you get the number at check in from conceirge for Flippers Pizza. It's great food and by the time you settle in and unpack your all set for a GREAT meal. They have subs, salads, WONDERFUL piazza pies and cold sodas delivered to you. It's at a great resonable un resort like prices too. We use them quite a bit to feed the kids they just love it.

That is so great!!! The wait until October is soooo hard--I read these boards every day. We are also going to HRH then to YC so I'm anxiously awaiting your updates! I'm going to bring my laptop too (mostly so ds can watch movies on the plane tho!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter