Woohoo!

Hot4disney

The Pink Bouncy Ball is Kaity!!
ok..so my friends are now VERY jealous..today..while riding to work with hubby..we are discussing our upcoming Disney cruise in Nov... and he says..why don't we just go down for a quick stay at the park?? We have this timeshare thing we paid for last year..it expires soon..let's just go. ....WHAT!? OK!!!!!!! So I did some fast ..ok it took like 4 hours!) research...BUT..I got a GREAT deal on JET BLUE..$59 Each way from NYC to Orlando!..That is awesome! I thught I would share..I'm sure alot of people know about Jet Blue already..usually I am a DELTA frequent flyer..we were going to use our FF mileage, but now Delta has stopovers all over the place..NOT interested in that...so the 3 of us get to go for $400 ..all incl. Hubby and DD (3). I am SUPER PSYCHED!!!!!! Can you tell?;)

BTW..the very nice person on JB told me they are starting new routes from LA to Las Vegas and they are beginning at only $19..That's NINETEEN dollars..can you believe that!? WOW.

Can you see a "quick trip to Disneyland" happening soon ??!with a small stop over in VEGAS BABY!!!!!

You will LOVE JetBlue. I live in Toronto and have flown JetBlue from Buffalo to JFK, and they have provided an awesome experience. The crew is VERY laid back, and often joke with passengers. You will enjoy it. My favourite part is the little TV located at teh back the the seat in front of me. It is in "real" time too! Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter