• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Woohoo!!!!

tink97

LOVE my Family & LOVE Disney
So my mom and dad offered me either a trip or a party for my sweet 16 and I picked... DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I am so excited and I was wondering if you guys had any ideas for celebrating your sweet 16 at disney :D I've been there 3 times before and I absolutely love it there!

Thanks!!!! :tinker:

When my DD22 was turning 16 she also chose Disney. Her highlight was Lunch with an Imagineer at Brown Derby. It was a great time. Lot's of info and great food. The Imagineer was very nice and was interested that my DD was thinking about working for disney someday. At the end of lunch she got an autographed plate and she gave DD her work e mail so they could keep in touch. The plate is still hanging on her wall and we have great memories. Hope you have a great birthday.pixiedust:

That sounds really cool and I'll totally look into that :)
Thanks!

Tink97 :tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter