WOOKIEBEAR , MOM AND DAD TAKE THE KIDS ON A BIG ADVENTURE

FT/LL
The Kids and traveling. WookieBear by and large has no real problem with riding in the coach. She balks a bit at getting in it at first but after that she is fine. In the HR she claimed the space on the fire wall with the step cover as hers Maggie used to move her over just enough to share and completely fill the step cover and Lucille sat sideways in her passenger seat. She has now claimed the same are and DOGGY WINDOW as her spot in the new one.
Sky and Katie were not fans of the HR. Sky was scared to death and Lucille had to sit on the couch with Sky either in her lap or trying to crawl behind her. We tried her on some Herbal Calming Candy but even at Max dose she was no good. Benadryl works much better we found. With her when we stop we find the further away we are from the Semi's the better she is . I have just about given up with hoping she will GO while on a leash but she was that way when we got her. Katie settles in fairly quickly. As long as she can at least see WookieBear, Sky, and Lucille she seems to be okay On our way home she decided that one of the new mats Lucille bought was hers and to keep her from falling into the step well I need to cut a piece of plywood to cover it For longer days a Benadryl works well for her too

Last edited:
Have you considered Jack Daniel's or Jim Beam? I mean it may make them howl more but should take off the nervous edge.

Have you considered Jack Daniel's or Jim Beam? I mean it may make them howl more but should take off the nervous edge.
Oh it was considered. Problem is I am DEATHLY ALLERGIC. Lucille would see to it I got a sudden acute dose of lead poisoning though I have promises from others before her and she will to get in line and wait her turn. Should I get away with it I tend to break out in spots and Comedy is not pretty I am positive there is no way I can out run security when the come to remove my naked butt from the top of Space Mtn like the last time

Cool! I'll bring 2 bottles then!

At GSP they have a water tower. We can see which one of us gets tazered down first.

Cool! I'll bring 2 bottles then!

At GSP they have a water tower. We can see which one of us gets tazered down first.
Lucille wants to know if Mrs Tiggerdad will have her own delivery system or will she want to borrow one of mine (She has no plans on needing to cleaning hers afterwards)
Considering there may be young children present do you at least have an Official Bill O'Reilly "DON'T TAZE ME, BRO " Tee shirt

Last edited:
I think I have one in my closet somewhere. Mrs. Tiggerdad believes lead poisoning too quick of an end so she'll probably be throwing rocks trying to let gravity do the job for her.

Now that I think about it we might better just stick to Mountain Dew and Yoo Hoo.

I think I have one in my closet somewhere. Mrs. Tiggerdad believes lead poisoning too quick of an end so she'll probably be throwing rocks trying to let gravity do the job for her.

Now that I think about it we might better just stick to Mountain Dew and Yoo Hoo.
That my friend is I thunks a far more gooder idea Why should they get the KEYS TO CITY while have to scrape the barnacles off the fishing pier

I'll pack extra in the refrigerator for GSP then...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!