Wooo-hooo...CM *squeezed* us in at CRT! 7th day trying for me...

SnoWhiteRabbit

DIS Veteran
Wooo-hooo...CM *squeezed* us in at CRT! ...

This was to be my 7th day of trying for CRT (trip 10.16 - 26)...so I'm running out of days! Today was the day I wanted the most (10.23 fit best in our schedule) AND I over slept!! Slept right throught he alarm. I woke up at 7:15 and decided to try anyway. No luck.

Then I called back around 7:40, and asked for anytime for a party of 5...and the CM said, "Are you sure you are a prty of 5? I have a party of 4." So I said, "Well one is an infant ina highchair if that matters" (pretty sure it doesn't really - 5 is 5). And she says, "Well, it does matter...hmmm...I'm trying to decide if I'll get in trouble....hmmmm" And I said, "I can pretend I asked for 4 and forgot about the highchair..." and she says, "OK, and what are the ages of the children in your party of 4?"

We chatted a bit...she was VERY nice. She said, "I can't believe I just did that" and I told her she made my day! It all was kind of funny -- and the PS was for 8:15, so we get in early, too!

I'm so excited. I hope know one flames me for accepting the PS for 4 ... I am a pretty honest person and never would have lied to the CM to get the PS, but since she seemed to be offering...I didn't really beg or ask for special treatment or anything...I just tried to sound nice, friendly, and eager. (I'm going to keep calling back anyway to see if I can get a 5 or a 2 - to add to the 4...or I might even have my DH not come in with my DS who will be 8 months old, and just have me take my two DDs ages 2 & 4...) But I was very happy to get a seating!!!

Pretty excited and just had to share!

PS

Congrats on your ressie. I really don't think the baby in the highchair is going to be that big of a deal. There a tables where they can sit you so that the chair won't be in the way. JMHO. Enjoy CRT!

If they give you any problems, maybe the baby could sit on someone's lap?

You are very persistant, I commend you, I gave up after 2 days of trying and being on hold, and went with 1900 Park Faire, instead! We have already done the Storybook Princess Breakfast, would have done it again, but DD really wanted something different this time. We have always wanted to do the breakfast at 1900 Park Faire, anyway, because the food is said to be so delicious, so I was happy with that.

Again, congratulations!

Thanks all! I'm pretty excited and appreciate your replies. I figured they'll squeeze in a highchair...or DS will sit on my lap (he's a cuddle bug anyway and being #3, with the other two being almost 4 and almost 2, he doesn't always get a enough snuggling! :rolleyes: )

Anyway thanks again for the replies.

I can go to bed tonight one happy mom, and wake up early again to get a PS for Tony's dinner for the 24th.

Good Night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter