Wooohoooo just booked 12/23 - 12/26

cschaaf

DIS Veteran
We decided to do a destination Christmas this year with our young adult children (all 3 in their early 20s).

My wife and I have gone to HHN a few times and we'll follow the same blueprint we use when we do that - we'll drive down on 12/22 and stay off-site. Early on 12/23, we'll head to RPR and check in, then head over to the parks for EPA (we'll have 2-park, park-to-park tickets).

We're a little concerned about the Christmas crowds, but we figure with 3 days of EP and EPA, we should be fine. Early mornings, mid-day naps, then close the parks.

We decided to do a destination Christmas this year with our young adult children (all 3 in their early 20s).

My wife and I have gone to HHN a few times and we'll follow the same blueprint we use when we do that - we'll drive down on 12/22 and stay off-site. Early on 12/23, we'll head to RPR and check in, then head over to the parks for EPA (we'll have 2-park, park-to-park tickets).

We're a little concerned about the Christmas crowds, but we figure with 3 days of EP and EPA, we should be fine. Early mornings, mid-day naps, then close the parks.

Sounds like a great trip:thumbsup2

And I'll be there two days after you. A wahoo for sure! So looking forward to the new Christmas stuff they are doing. RPR for us too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter