Wooohoooo Update On Wait List For Bwv Wooohoooooo

edk35

DIS Veteran
:lmao: :rotfl2: :goodvibes I just got THE CALL....yes THE CALL. My wait list for BW for the last 4 days of my trip in Aug. came through. I was FLOORED. SO I was able to start my trip out at SSR HOME SWEET HOME for 5 nights then switch to BWV boardwalk view for our last 4 nights. Originally I had BW first then SSR. REMEMBER MY CRAZY POST ABOUT THAT???? So I get the call and actually 3 nights are BW view the last is preferred but the points are the same.....so if that comes available...then it doesn't do anything to the points. SO my banking by March 31st is not affected. He said we would have to move on our last night to gardenview if BW view didnt' become available. He said ...CHANCES ARE GOOD it will.. YIPPEEEEE. SO HAPPY. :banana:

NOW I don't have to bug you guys about this or that concerning my points and if I am doing the right thing. :yay:

Great, that was fast!
Bobbi:goodvibes

I know....I answered the phone and a nice guy on the other end identified himself being from DVC and I was wondering why he called. Then I thought "oh these poor people are probably so confused by these wait lits" :confused3 So I was thrilled with his call to say the least. I don't even mind having to switch rooms our last night if that has to happen too. I basically have it the way I wanted ....SSR first and BW last. YIPPEEE

Sounds like a great plan. I glad everything worjed out in the end Here's some pixie dust for the last night.

We can't wait to give BCV a try in June

Good for you! NOW - NO MORE SECOND GUESSING YOURSELF! We're holding you to it, LOL.

You're going to have a wonderful time - enjoy that Boardwalk view!

Good for you! NOW - NO MORE SECOND GUESSING YOURSELF! We're holding you to it, LOL.

You're going to have a wonderful time - enjoy that Boardwalk view!

I don't plan on changing anything. :cool1: SO HAPPY. This feels JUST RIGHT. Now to plan our ADR's. Y I P P E E!!!

That's great news !! Your kids are going to have a great time at both!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter