Words of advice

Bowie

Earning My Ears
Dear members,

My name is is Bowie, I'm 22 years old and come frome the Netherlands. I made reservations for Hotel Miracosta and the Tokyo Disneyland hotel and bought a flight ticket for upcoming July. Everything was set and we were happy to go. Because of circumstances I had to cancel it. My girlfriend and I went trough a rough time and since we can probably only do this once (we both saved some money for a long, long time) I would like it to be practically perfect. May 2015 is the month we are going to visit the Tokyo Disney Resort. The reason I started this topic is the following: I would love and like some words of advice from you guys, can you help me out?

Date: We originally wanted to visit Tokyo from may first until may 10th and visit the Tokyo Disney Resort somewhere in between. I found out that it's golden week that week, right? Are there some days between may first and may 10th that are less crowdy? Or is it better to visit Tokyo may 8th until may 17th and visit the resort somewhere in Between? I know I have to avoid Saturdays and Sundays but what's the best thing I can do?

Rides: Since we can only to this once I would like to make the most out of it for my girlfriend and me. For TDS we would like to visit: Journey to the center of the earth, Sindbad, 20.000 leagues, Indiana Jones, Fortress Explorations and the Tower of Terror. For TDL the rides for us would be: Winnie, Splash, Monster Inc, Roger Rabbit, Jungle Cruise, Pirates and Space Mountain. Do you guys know if any of these rides have there annual refurbishment in May? Do you guys know which rides regularly get there refurbishment in May?

Hotel:I really would like to book Hotel Miracosta for 3 days and the Tokyo Disneyland hotel for one day, just as I did for this summer. Could you give me an advice on which dates in May between may first until May 17th would be the best to book? And when is the best time to book that date?

Something special:Since my girlfriend and I went trough a rough time I want to do something special for her. If I get the chance to book Hotel Miracosta and the Tokyo Disneyland hotel again and make dinner reservations at Magellan's S.S Colombia and Blue Bayou then I would like to do something special for her there. Is there a special request for the dessert in a restaurant or a special request in the hotel room possible?(pedals or things like that)

I know I sound picky and I probably am but I would like it, as Mary would say, practically perfect in every way since I can only do this once. I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say (I tried to say it in my best English ;)) and I hope you can give me some words of advice. Thanks in advance!!!!!

Cheers,
Bowie

Dear members,

My name is is Bowie, I'm 22 years old and come frome the Netherlands. I made reservations for Hotel Miracosta and the Tokyo Disneyland hotel and bought a flight ticket for upcoming July. Everything was set and we were happy to go. Because of circumstances I had to cancel it. My girlfriend and I went trough a rough time and since we can probably only do this once (we both saved some money for a long, long time) I would like it to be practically perfect. May 2015 is the month we are going to visit the Tokyo Disney Resort. The reason I started this topic is the following: I would love and like some words of advice from you guys, can you help me out?

Date: We originally wanted to visit Tokyo from may first until may 10th and visit the Tokyo Disney Resort somewhere in between. I found out that it's golden week that week, right? Are there some days between may first and may 10th that are less crowdy? Or is it better to visit Tokyo may 8th until may 17th and visit the resort somewhere in Between? I know I have to avoid Saturdays and Sundays but what's the best thing I can do?

Rides: Since we can only to this once I would like to make the most out of it for my girlfriend and me. For TDS we would like to visit: Journey to the center of the earth, Sindbad, 20.000 leagues, Indiana Jones, Fortress Explorations and the Tower of Terror. For TDL the rides for us would be: Winnie, Splash, Monster Inc, Roger Rabbit, Jungle Cruise, Pirates and Space Mountain. Do you guys know if any of these rides have there annual refurbishment in May? Do you guys know which rides regularly get there refurbishment in May?

Hotel:I really would like to book Hotel Miracosta for 3 days and the Tokyo Disneyland hotel for one day, just as I did for this summer. Could you give me an advice on which dates in May between may first until May 17th would be the best to book? And when is the best time to book that date?

Something special:Since my girlfriend and I went trough a rough time I want to do something special for her. If I get the chance to book Hotel Miracosta and the Tokyo Disneyland hotel again and make dinner reservations at Magellan's S.S Colombia and Blue Bayou then I would like to do something special for her there. Is there a special request for the dessert in a restaurant or a special request in the hotel room possible?(pedals or things like that)

I know I sound picky and I probably am but I would like it, as Mary would say, practically perfect in every way since I can only do this once. I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say (I tried to say it in my best English ;)) and I hope you can give me some words of advice. Thanks in advance!!!!!

Cheers,
Bowie
Bowie
2015 is a long ways away but here is the 2014 crowd calendar. Its very accurate so obviously you do not want to go when its red with an exclamation mark….looks like outside of those dates (this year) is a good time….so work around that for next year.
Since you will be staying at MiraCosta make sure you get a Portifino superior room facing the piazza/lagoon….Fantasmic from you bed!!!after the park closes.
Dinner reservations are NO problem..you can book them ahead of time online as a guest of the hotels at the Tokyo Disney site.
As far as refurbishments you will have to wait until Tokyo posts them on their site as well..its all right there.
My other advise was to understand that you are doing something special by going there and staying onsite to begin with so go with the flow and enjoy such a wonderful opportunity…life has a way of catching you off guard so go with a positive vibe and love and you will be rewarded. Take her to dinner right at the Miracosta and request a nice table by the window for Fantasmic…

You will love Tokyo Disney.
Tim
http://tdrnavi.jp/forecast/disneyland?lang=en

Bowie
2015 is a long ways away but here is the 2014 crowd calendar. Its very accurate so obviously you do not want to go when its red with an exclamation mark….looks like outside of those dates (this year) is a good time….so work around that for next year.
Since you will be staying at MiraCosta make sure you get a Portifino superior room facing the piazza/lagoon….Fantasmic from you bed!!!after the park closes.
Dinner reservations are NO problem..you can book them ahead of time online as a guest of the hotels at the Tokyo Disney site.
As far as refurbishments you will have to wait until Tokyo posts them on their site as well..its all right there.
My other advise was to understand that you are doing something special by going there and staying onsite to begin with so go with the flow and enjoy such a wonderful opportunity…life has a way of catching you off guard so go with a positive vibe and love and you will be rewarded. Take her to dinner right at the Miracosta and request a nice table by the window for Fantasmic…

You will love Tokyo Disney!
Tim
Hey Tim!

Thanks for your quick answer. I guess you're right about the view. "If you go, do it well!" is what my father would say. Your comment reminded me of that saying. Dinner during fantasmic is a great idea, didn't think of that. "Life has a way of catching you off guard so go with a positive vibe and love and you will be rewarded." You're right! Thanks again for your advices Tim!
Bowie

Dear members,

Bowie,

If you have the flexibility I would book after Golden Week is over but if not look to stay towards the end of your stay 7th -9th May.

Golden week 2015: 29 Apr, 3 - 6 May are listed as observed Holidays for the Japanese. Some will also be off the other days of 30 Apr - 2 May.

You might want to book a few days after the end of Golden Week. I went the day after a public holiday and it was packed with people still who had the day off after the holiday.

Bowie,

If you have the flexibility I would book after Golden Week is over but if not look to stay towards the end of your stay 7th -9th May.

Golden week 2015: 29 Apr, 3 - 6 May are listed as observed Holidays for the Japanese. Some will also be off the other days of 30 Apr - 2 May.

My holiday is also in the golden week of Japan so that's unfortunate but I think I can arrange something with my school. It's good to know that 7 till 9 may is also a possibility. I will try to go on holiday after the golden week! Thanks for your advice!

You might want to book a few days after the end of Golden Week. I went the day after a public holiday and it was packed with people still who had the day off after the holiday.
Hi Ebiten,

:( Oh okay, well I hope I can find certain dates that are less crowded. Around that time. Thanks for your words of advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter