Worker killed at the Fairfield resort by WDW

mitros

<font color=red>I'm not nuts, I just appear to be<
A construction worker was crushed to death and another criticaly injured Wednesday when some windows fell on them at a site near WDW property. The men were working at Fairfield Resort at Bonnet Creek, located near World Center Drive and Rt 4. The men were subcontractors with Glass Systems. They were in a trailer when a pile of fully framed windows fell on top of them. :guilty:

How absolutely terrible. What a ghastly accident.

And I hope that nobody will think I'm making light of an awful thing when I say that my first impression, after reading the title, was that the worker had been killed BY Disney, which just didn't seem right.

Oh, dear.

I thought that I was the only person that thought that when I read the title. Why would Disney kill a worker.

What a horrible accident!

I guess I need to improve my title skills. Actually, that was the way the headline was printed in a local website from Orlando. Sorry if it was deceiving. Obviously, it meant at a resort near WDW.

All,

FYI, this is that resort that is tucked into the corner of Disney Property, sort of east of Epcot, but before DVC - Old Key West. You know, where the entrance is near the DVC Sign that shows Goofy driving the mini-van.

No worries, mitros! I just thought it was an interesting example of how the same words can have two different meanings. Ain't English fun? :goodvibes

I stayed at Bonnet Creek a little while ago and they were building another villa tower, I bet thats where those men were killed....thats terrible :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter