World Cup 2018 Picks

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
With the event now a good ways in,does anyone have a "sense" of who they think will make the Finals?

I am pulling for Messi and Argentina first and secondly Neymar and Brazil to win because we will be at WDW for the Finals and The 15s will be a sight to see if their Country wins!lol:)

I am definitely a Messi fan and am in the camp that thinks he is the GOAT so I am hoping today's miraculous win to send Argentina to the Knockout Round will give them tremendous momentum!:)

Things are going to get very interesting!:)

I think Messi is the GOAT too, but I don’t think Argentina has what it takes as a team.

I think it will be a European champ this time but only time will tell.

With the event now a good ways in,does anyone have a "sense" of who they think will make the Finals?

I am pulling for Messi and Argentina first and secondly Neymar and Brazil to win because we will be at WDW for the Finals and The 15s will be a sight to see if their Country wins!lol:)

I am definitely a Messi fan and am in the camp that thinks he is the GOAT so I am hoping today's miraculous win to send Argentina to the Knockout Round will give them tremendous momentum!:)

Things are going to get very interesting!:)

I think Argentina can beat France

I think Uruguay has a bigger chance to win the cup than Argentina does.

well, what I want to see is Mexico and Germany go all the way----but, well, yeah. Mexico isn't likely to make it past Brazil, and Germany hasn't been playing at all to their usual level---still hoping they fully pull it back together today though.

I think Belgium has a good chance to make it into the final. Maybe Spain? Portugal is also likely, though I very much hope not as I despise Ronaldo--the sooner he is off the pitches the better as far as I am concerned. I agree with the PP that it is likely to come down to two European teams.

When you hand Korea their only win, and finish last in a group you were picked to win.

jiFfM.jpg

but I don’t think Argentina has what it takes as a team.
That definitely looks to be the case,but 'longshots" do sometimes beat the odds!:)

Maybe Messi will add to his legend by beating the odds!

I really want to see the reaction of Argentina to a World Cup as well as the Argentina 15s at WDW!

I think the celebration would be EPIC!:)

Anyone see what Maradona after Argentina scored their second goal?

Nope but I read about it. What a jerk. He hasn't changed since he played. The rules and societal norms don't apply to him.

He's the one that cheated and scored a hand goal in 1986. He failed a doping test in 1994, He has shot at, run over the foot of, and slapped journalists in the face. An all around jerk.

Nope but I read about it. What a jerk. He hasn't changed since he played. The rules and societal norms don't apply to him.

He's the one that cheated and scored a hand goal in 1986. He failed a doping test in 1994, He has shot at, run over the foot of, and slapped journalists in the face. An all around jerk.

I worked with a guy from Italy. His opinion of him from his days in Italy wasn’t good. He said that if he wasn’t a star athlete he’d probably be in prison for one thing or another. His team also had notorious cocaine parties in the 80s.

My initial bracket had France v. Germany in the final with France winning it. I still feel it could be France but I would love to see Portugal win it so Ronaldo has a World Cup to go with his European Championship. I don't think that is likely though.

Of the underdog countries Croatia has looked on fire. I hope they haven't peaked too early.

My initial bracket had France v. Germany in the final with France winning it. I still feel it could be France but I would love to see Portugal win it so Ronaldo has a World Cup to go with his European Championship. I don't think that is likely though.

Of the underdog countries Croatia has looked on fire. I hope they haven't peaked too early.
Ds15 had France and Spain (after Spain won over Germany).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter