World of color dining

gman60

Earning My Ears
We had dinner at Carthay Circle which included premium view for World of Color. The dinner was very good, service ok but the main course took 45 minutes to arrive. We had to take out dessert to go to make the show on time.
Also the viewing area was nothing special. It was in the center but back so far that it was hard to get s clear view.
For $60 dollars per meal I felt being rushed out to make the show was unacceptable. Our reservation was at 6:30 and the show was not till 8:30. This should have been plenty of time for a relaxing dinner, not a clock watching event with a mad dash to make the show.
Live and learn I guess.

I'm not sure if its ok to reply to your own post, but I felt I had to update.
After sending an e mail to Disney Dining about our late meal for World of Color I was contacted by Suzn at Disney Guest Relations. I was surprised, But she was concerned with our Dining Experience.
I explained that I was just wanting them to realize they need to leave the guests with enough time to enjoy their dinner and make it to the show on time.
Disney comped us with a gift card, which was totally unexpected and not my intent for the e mail. They said they wanted to make up for our disappointment, and appreciated letting them know about the situation.
We are fans of Disney with or without the comp. But this kind of attention to detail is why we make Disney a vacation destination as often as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter