World of Color Status Watch?

I'm not sure if you're referring to the dessert party or the dining packages. My understanding is that the dessert party is refunded if the show is cancelled. IIRC, the dining packages are not refunded if the show is cancelled last minute since you would have already had the meal. In that scenario you could stop by guest services and see if they can get you passes for the show the next day or just some regular FP to make up it, but I wouldn't expect a full refund since the meal has value on its own. If they announce that the show is cancelled early in the day, before your meal time, I would imagine they would let you cancel or convert your reservation to a regular one.

Sorry! I meant the dessert party. I should have clarified. Thank you for your message. I thought they refunded if they canceled it as well, but the wording on the bottom was confusing and I saw on another website that they didn't even if it is canceled for weather? I am wondering if they mean that you still go to the party just you don't get the show? Which would be terrible! Hopefully what I read on the other site and wrong and if it is canceled, you get refunded. I might call and ask them and then hope it doesn't get cancelled! Thanks again.

Sorry! I meant the dessert party. I should have clarified. Thank you for your message. I thought they refunded if they canceled it as well, but the wording on the bottom was confusing and I saw on another website that they didn't even if it is canceled for weather? I am wondering if they mean that you still go to the party just you don't get the show? Which would be terrible! Hopefully what I read on the other site and wrong and if it is canceled, you get refunded. I might call and ask them and then hope it doesn't get cancelled! Thanks again.

From the Disney web site info about the Dessert Party:
  • Dessert party packages will not be refunded unless the show is canceled by Park management.
I think that's pretty clear that if it gets cancelled it IS refunded.

From the Disney web site info about the Dessert Party:
  • Dessert party packages will not be refunded unless the show is canceled by Park management.
I think that's pretty clear that if it gets cancelled it IS refunded.
All of us who had DPs scheduled and paid for when it went down were refunded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!