World of Color Status Watch?

This to me the biggest news yet when trying to guess when it’s coming back. Maybe I missed it, but I don’t think they’ve ever had all the platforms under water during this whole fiasco. Someone somewhere said they heard a rumor it could be back on December 1st. I’ll be there regardless if WoC is back or not. But I’ll prob lose it if it is.
Omg if it’s back I am going to have to try to snag a dessert party reservation and let my son stay up late... eeeekkkk!!!!

Also they are running something Ubder the water. Lots of bubbles and small fountains on the surface. The park closes at 8 tonight. I’d bet they test tonight.
That’s normal the platforms have been doing that the whole time when they are underwater. It’s just water circulating through some of the equipment.

Today morning I went on Mickey’s fun wheel (or Pixar Pal Around) and the centre platform was up though. :( There were people working on it...

When we were there in late June (we were one of the first ones whose dessert party reservations were cancelled), everything seemed to be under water (we had lunch one day at LLL, and I don't remember seeing any of the platforms). But maybe that was just because they were just starting to deal with the problem, no further damage could be done by submerging them, and, frankly - they're ugly.

Someone actually mentioned seeing everything underwater about 3 weeks ago during the day, so this may not be a new development. But I am keeping my fingers crossed for people with upcoming trips.

I have a former student CM who says he "heard" it will be back next week. That could be completely inaccurate (BIG grain of salt with any CM talk), but I would be so happy if it's true.
I also saw that someone posted it on a Disney youtube video, that it would be back in two weeks, and the video was posted a week ago.

I’ve just watched the play back of the HOJO camera on YouTube from around 1:37am this morning and couldn’t see anything. However all the reports and pictures I’ve seen of the testing, the fountains have been kept low.

This to me the biggest news yet when trying to guess when it’s coming back. Maybe I missed it, but I don’t think they’ve ever had all the platforms under water during this whole fiasco. Someone somewhere said they heard a rumor it could be back on December 1st. I’ll be there regardless if WoC is back or not. But I’ll prob lose it if it is.
Don't you toy with my emotions! lol. That would be amazing for me as I'm landing Dec.01

If and when it comes back, what are the chances it’ll run Tuesday-Thursday? Super slim in the off-season? We are there the second week in January.

If and when it comes back, what are the chances it’ll run Tuesday-Thursday? Super slim in the off-season? We are there the second week in January.

Before this all happened it ran every night, sometimes 2 shows per night. I don’t see why they would change.

Per last nights Hojo webcam they were running the lights on the Wheel through some lighting sequences around 2:30am...no water or fountains visible though. You could also see testing of lights or possibly projections on the castle a little while after that (though obviously that's not related to WoC. Probably working on Mix Magic or whatever the new show is called).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter