World of Color Superthread

They cancelled my ressie automatically, I got an email saying it was cancelled and a refund a couple days later... we were supposed to do that tonight 😩

Well we knew this was coming...started to cancel all of our May 1-9 rezzies. I have done all the dinner and activity ones on the Disney website but can I do the same for our Prepaid WOC dessert party rezzies? Or do i need to phone Disney directly?

Sad day for a number of reasons.

Well we knew this was coming...started to cancel all of our May 1-9 rezzies. I have done all the dinner and activity ones on the Disney website but can I do the same for our Prepaid WOC dessert party rezzies? Or do i need to phone Disney directly?

Sad day for a number of reasons.
Start with the fifth post before yours and see if that and the following posts answer your question. It is sad, but at least you should get a full refund.

Hello,

I sadly cancelled my WOC package for June (hoping to rebook it for August). I have not received the refund. I booked and cancelled in the app/website. The reservation is definitely cancelled but I have not received a refund. Do I have to contact someone about that?

Thanks!

I cancelled my WOC package two days ago for the end of June as well. I haven't seen a credit yet but am not surprised by that. The odd thing is I cancelled 3 reservations, and only got an email confirmation for one of them. The others aren't showing up in my reservations though so I know they got cancelled, it's just strange.

Thank you I will keep looking. It has been 5 days. I have an email confirmation confirming all the other cancellations, including the Droid Depot, but did not get an email for WOC.
It can typically take the bank up to 10 business days to credit back the refund, but I know some places are currently saying to allow up to 30 days for the systems to process the refunds with the volume going through.

I cancelled my WOC package two days ago for the end of June as well. I haven't seen a credit yet but am not surprised by that. The odd thing is I cancelled 3 reservations, and only got an email confirmation for one of them. The others aren't showing up in my reservations though so I know they got cancelled, it's just strange.
Yes this sounds close to what I see.

My credit ended up showing up 3 days after I cancelled.

How would they seat a party of 5 at the dessert party? Would they split us up or add an extra chair to a 4 top?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!