World of Disney products need to know

Heffalump12

Earning My Ears
For those who know World of Disney fairly well, do they sell plushies of every character that maybe the DisneyStore doesn’t? I’m looking for Bolt and the Disney store is sold out. I don’t really want to buy one off ebay. Also, are the beach towels thicker and of higher quality than the ones sold at Disney Store? It may be that graphics don’t aply well to thicker towels but I like a nice thick towel when soaking wet. Thanks for all the input!

If my memory serves me right, I think I saw lots of Bolt plushes at Once Upon a Toy at Disney Springs just yesterday. I am 100% sure we saw them, 70% sure it was at Once Upon a Toy, but it could have been at World of Disney or in the parks instead. Good luck and I hope you find them! (No idea about towels, sorry).

Thanks so much! I would like to place favorite disney characters plushes on pillow of our hotel room before the kids first walk in, my son loves Bolt so I wanted to make sure I could get one. With that said, I found a great BNWT Bolt on ebay afterall. I don’t want to leave it to chance but thanks so much for answering my question!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter