World Series

I'm hoping the Astros will win. The Nationals are my least favorite team in all of baseball and I would root for anyone over them.

The Nats have been a joy to follow *, at least since May 23rd. :cool1: In so many ways, they remind me of the Caps the year they won the Cup.

Not sure how we will do against the Astros, especially after losing momentum for a week. But here's hoping!!!!!

* Our local announcers make the game so fun. The announcers first round against the Dodgers were awful. (Not from a biased point of view, they were just boring.) Thankfully the NLCS had better ones.

I'm all in for the Nationals. Baby Sharks all the way! They are my back-up team. They have been great to watch these past few months.

The Nats have been a joy to follow *, at least since May 23rd. :cool1: In so many ways, they remind me of the Caps the year they won the Cup.

Not sure how we will do against the Astros, especially after losing momentum for a week. But here's hoping!!!!!

* Our local announcers make the game so fun. The announcers first round against the Dodgers were awful. (Not from a biased point of view, they were just boring.) Thankfully the NLCS had better ones.
That's interesting, I always hate watching baseball on the TV because of the commentators and their obvious bias. It felt that they were ooing and awing over the Cardinals. I also really hate the Cardinals though. With the Astros vs Yankees it seemed that the commentators were hoping the Yankees would win.

Go Nats!

That's interesting, I always hate watching baseball on the TV because of the commentators and their obvious bias. It felt that they were ooing and awing over the Cardinals. I also really hate the Cardinals though. With the Astros vs Yankees it seemed that the commentators were hoping the Yankees would win.

Go Nats!

The commentators definitely seemed to want the Yankees to win.

Go Nats!

I'm a Caps fan. It was nothing like the Playoffs on NBC. :rotfl2: Especially if you're playing a New York team or Pittsburgh,.

Thanks for putting your foot in your mouth and making it so easy.

I didn't actually. I gave you the stats. Cole hadn't lost a game since May prior to tonight. That is fact.

You didn't even offer up any predictions or insights in this thread. So, AFAIC, anything you have to say is irrelevant.

I didn't actually. I gave you the stats. Cole hadn't lost a game since May prior to tonight. That is fact.

You didn't even offer up any predictions or insights in this thread. So, AFAIC, anything you have to say is irrelevant.
Yeah. You keep answering because what I say is irrelevant. Enjoy the taste of that Nike.

Toe Pick!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter