World Series

Just setting you straight brother

I'm already straight. EveDallas was right. He's not unstoppable and tonight, he got stopped. As for next time out, who knows what's in store?
In the mean time, I hope you enjoyed your late night snack

Last edited:

Actually you were disqualified for not offering up any prediction.

Again, just setting you straight brother.
This is a message board open to the public. As such, the only way to be disqualified is to violate site rules. And you aren't the judge of that.
Your mouth wrote a check your guy couldn't cash tonight. I know you're hurt but just own it.

This is a message board open to the public. As such, the only way to be disqualified is to violate site rules. And you aren't the judge of that.
Your mouth wrote a check your guy couldn't cash tonight. I know you're hurt but just own it.

You're just trolling now. You offered up no predictions, you are disqualified from talking any sort of smack. As you said, EveDallas was right, you were not.

Again, just setting you straight brother.

Just setting you straight brother. Helping you out you know.

By the way, who are you predicting wins the WS?
I predict that should your prediction fail, there is a 97.63257% chance you won't own up to it. But should your prediction succeed there is a 93.4759% chance you'll tell us you told us so.

I predict that should your prediction fail, there is a 97.63257% chance you won't own up to it. But should your prediction succeed there is a 93.4759% chance you'll tell us you told us so.

Right but who are you predicting wins the World Series? Astros or Nationals

Appears so. Not entirely his fault tonight. Too many runners left on base for the Stros. You don't score, you lose. End of story.

Such happens when facing other good pitchers like Max Scherzer. Tonight could be more of the same!

Such happens when facing other good pitchers like Max Scherzer. Tonight could be more of the same!
Good pitchers tend to get out of many more jambs than bad ones.

I'm looking forward to game 2. Two good pitchers. Lots of good hitters. Should be a fun one.

Woohoo! I hope that if the Nats do win the WS they are able to do it in 4 or 5 so that it can be a win at home.

I almost want it to go five games, simply so that Scherzer can start the clincher. But I won't be picky, win it in however many you want, Nats!

This team is just SO easy to root for! The homer celebration! All the HUGGING! They genuinely seem to like each other and are playing so loose, while the Astros seem like they are pressing HARD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter