World Series

I not sure if there has ever been a series in baseball, hockey, or basketball where the road team has won every game.

Congrats to the Nationals.

Congrats to the Nationals on a well played series and a well earned title! Just goes to show that having the best team on paper doesn't mean you ARE the best team.

The celebration is in DC on Saturday and if he is asked to do any of the late night shows filmed in NY it would probably be easier to get to WDW.

I not sure if there has ever been a series in baseball, hockey, or basketball where the road team has won every game.

Congrats to the Nationals.

No, not in a final series.

However, I do remember back in the 70's and early 80's in hockey when the first round was three or five games road teams winning every game. NY Islanders vs. NY Rangers in 1975 (3 games) and then about 1982 a five game series. I'd have to look that one up. Maybe Chicago vs St.Louis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!