World Series

Nats all the way!

I grew up a Yankees fan and then found the Giants as my team when I got back into baseball as an adult. I still like the Yankees a lot but I don't feel as bummed about this as I could. They had a great run this season and overcame a lot but they just kind of fizzled out. What a dramatic ending last night though!

I don't dislike the Astros but the Nats have totally sucked me in this October! A fun squad, with some great starting pitching. I'll def be rooting for them!

So you figure Cole pitches at least 2 games for the Astros. Nats have to figure out a way to win 4 of the other 5 games. Tough.

So you figure Cole pitches at least 2 games for the Astros. Nats have to figure out a way to win 4 of the other 5 games. Tough.

The Nats have four starters who can go deep into games, vs. the Astros' three. I'm not jealous of anyone having to face Scherzer, Strasburg, Corbin or Sanchez right now either. Mostly hoping that Martinez can use them well and not run them into the ground because of the iffy bullpen.

The Nats have four starters who can go deep into games, vs. the Astros' three. I'm not jealous of anyone having to face Scherzer, Strasburg, Corbin or Sanchez right now either. Mostly hoping that Martinez can use them well and not run them into the ground because of the iffy bullpen.

Cole is the best pitcher in the game right now. And as good as Scherzer and Strasburg are, Houston hitters are deadly at home.

Nats looked unreal against the Cards but Cards are like pee wee league hitters compared to the Astros.

Cole is the best pitcher in the game right now. And as good as Scherzer and Strasburg are, Houston hitters are deadly at home.

Yep, Cole is great! The Nats have a fantastic rotation too, though, so I just don't expect it will be such a tall order. The Yankees held the Astros to three hits in Game 1 so my guess is that good starting pitching from the Nats will probably be able to do the same.

Yep, Cole is great! The Nats have a fantastic rotation too, though, so I just don't expect it will be such a tall order. The Yankees held the Astros to three hits in Game 1 so my guess is that good starting pitching from the Nats will probably be able to do the same.

I will say I think Vegas is favoring the Astros too much. Game 1 Astros are -195 which seems a bit much. I was thinking -150 or so.

Just let me know when my ex Tiger Max Scherzer pitches and I'll be watching! :love:

We'll pull for the Astros simply because they're in the AL. There are only two teams that we wouldn't pull for even though they're in our league.

I'm rooting for the Montreal Expos to win.
At the moment, I'm rooting for Montreal to never get another MLB team. :rolleyes1

Not a big baseball fan, but I will always pick a team to root for in the World Series.

Definitely definitely cheering on the Nationals. :cheer2: Would love to see a team whose never had the title win it!!

(and I am not a big Verlander fan)

Rooting for the Nats! I hate the Astros with a fiery passion. People act like they're the greatest team to ever play the sport

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!