World Showcase Character M&G Wait Times

mckenk

Mouseketeer
We are spending the day at Epcot in March, and I am working on our touring plan. How long are the waits for characters in World Showcase? My girls want to meet Mary Poppins, Aurora, and Belle. TIA!

We had a very short wait for Mary Poppins and Belle. We get in line about 10/15 minutes before their designated meet times. Mary might be way more popular this year compared to last year though.

Wow. We go in May, not a super busy time, but we don't make it into WS until afternoon. Two years ago we lined up 15ish minutes before Belle's 3 or 4ish set and waited a total of 40 minutes. Last year the line was easily that if not an hour when we arrived between sets so we skipped it. Mulan was similar and we've arrived before her set started to find the line already closed. I don't know if others are going either in the morning or their last sets but whatever they're doing, do that. Mid afternoon has been painful for us.

We waited probably 40 minutes in line for Belle as well. We lined up before she came out for her last set (we walked by during the set before but the line was already closed). We did Aurora just before that (also lined up before she came out) and that was maybe 25 minutes. Mulan had no wait - we were the only people there!

Went straight to Mulan after the WS rope drop for the 11 slot and Jasmine for the 11:45, no wait. but after that everyone else had at least 30 minute wait

Also meant to mention that we have met Mary twice in MK. If it doesn't work out to meet her in WS, she was an easy meet in MK. We arrived 10 mins before her set and we first in line one time and second or maybe third the other. So less then 15 mins wait. I agree with PPs that she won't be as easy this year but at least you have two options.

Last edited:

Thanks everyone for the responses! It definitely helps me plan our day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter